6.29.2010

HATE LIFE

i hate life
       when it is being held by my thoughts

a destructive thoughts,
a selfish thoughts..
i hate lies, i hate betrayals..
thoughts fools you..when you're out of control!
life is sour, life is bitter, when your thoughts taste that way..
some people loves you, some don't, some tried.
thoughts full of doubts brought by past mistake in life.
thoughts trying to make foolishness out of you.
thoughts against your body, against your heart against your will.

i don't know for sure what's gotten in my mind to simply wrote it on my paper, and think that it might not be so mean of me if i put it on my blog. it was some kind of foolishness when i think deep, it was so tiring, your body is moving your eyes is reading,, and yet your mind doesn't cooperate..it was some how has its own way to escape when it didn't like what it should think, its doesn't cooperate when i tried to, i guess i was crazy though haha..but i hate it, it affects my day.. i hate it when i didn't want to think of something that might irritate me for some reason but..my mind really does want negative vibes!can i buy a new brain?the one that could easily controlled?haah!

i wish tomorrow will be another day, mmm..no i wish it will in anyhow,,,a different day!at least my mind wants to leave some baggage in it so that in the morning when i wake up, i wouldn't feel tired..at the very least i wouldn't have to dreamed of, of  what i was thinking the whole day until night and until the new morning comes!at least maybe that way it will make my day different from the past.
I need to unwind though, i guess i would need sometime alone, in a place that no one will ever disturb me, so that i am free to think out loud like i don't need to care much of my surroundings because i know no one could even read my thoughts but me. maybe it would work to make my body, my heart and my mind to move at the same time,, at the same pace.

do anyone out there could relate on me??if yes..maybe you're some kind of help..haha
but i am serious, maybe a needed someone who could understand me, who could empathize with me..

mmm i guess i was just having a hormonal imbalances lol!haha
it's 11 30pm, I should sleep but i don't feel liking it going in my bed.but hmm i think i need to say goodnight here guys, maybe tomorrow it will be a different story to tell =) i hope a happy one, not any more those that confuses me??mmm i think thats the good term to for that?...or maybe not exactly

WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS
Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...