6.28.2010

THESE MADE MY DAY

THESE MADE MY DAY

bella: what is that?
eduard: nothing...
bella: it doesn't look like nothing.
(eduard's expression was casual; he seemed determined to blow it off)
eduard: well i didn't know if you were going to forgive your friend, or he you, and i wondered if you would still want to do ride your bike anyway. it sounded like it something that you enjoyed. i thought
 i could go with you, if you wished.
( i stared at the beautiful machine. beside it, my bike looked like a broken tricycle. i felt a sudden wave of sadness when i realized that this was not a bad analogy for way i probably looked next to eduard).
bella: i wouldn't be able to keep it up with you..
eduard: i'd keep paced on you bella.
bella: that wouldn't be much fun for you.
eduard:of course i would if we were together
bella: i bit my lip and imagined it for a moment...

ohh crap!i was again reading eclipse because it will be showing on June 30 and i am excited to watch it already..i have been waiting for this since last year when i finished all the 4 books of stephanie meyer, it brought me interest in making a comparison between movie and books~ i love the way i disappointed myself (LOL) when the movie doesn't get it completely in detailed, well not literally detailed but those important scenes that i think should be included in the movies to make it more alive and realistic!hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
and i couldn't resist feeling gleeful especially when eduard say those sweet and eternal word of his love for bella, i wish my Bf is that sweet, but well he's sweet but in a very different way..and i obviously knew why.. ..because my bf's not a vampire haha!

and so much for that to start my new story, i had a great day these past few days, because at last i got a chance to get out and enjoy myself outside..which were making me happy,maybe exaggerating but i think i was giggling haha!

lauren and hannah( my bf's cousins) and i had so much fun watching the PBB big night live at ynares sports complex..we really had a great time and we're so excited to see james personally!we also exicted to see the other abs- cbn stars..here are some taken pics we have =)

here were our tickets =) the three of us..excitedly took a pics before giving these to guards~
those people  are strangers to us, they're the supporters of ivan and fretzie love team..and we( the 3 of us) we're fake haha..just to get the free tickets we needed to get inside of course =) but we get in them easily and they really believe that we are one of them hahaha!mean girls..



ahh that one with us (on the left picture beside lauren at the right side ) is Kat a.k.a ashley.. classmate of lauren @ fatima university..but i guess she's disgusted on that girl for some reasons that i just witnessed when the ashley girl was around our group lol!so mean girls again!!!!!!!!!!!haha


these was taken when we were already inside the sports complex..waiting for the big night to start! it was so crowded and people and all the different supporters were exchanging shouts and cheers for their bet!


but us??still sitting pretty, waiting for the chance to cheer up our bet JAMES and RYAN!!!!haha













then the big 6 were already announced and that..james was the big winner so that was great right?..and ryan was the 2nd placer so not bad for the night really =)

but i didn't enjoyed it much for i was there in the middle of the happenings..suffering from severe head ache,i couldn't cheered up my bet because the more i moved and talked the more i feel like vomiting..AND i didn't wanted to caused that stinking scene!

sure enough it was fun..with friends around,exchanging thoughts and sharing excitements about the big night..happy to be bonded again with lauren and hannah..it was an unplanned meeting, but it was really a great day and night for us..specially for that 2 girl i was with haha!

END........................................................................!

sunday morning!still feeling tired but needed to get up..
needed to get ready..we're going to my uncle's condo!i was excited but also felt so exhausted because i didn't get enough sleep..
1 hour after.. .
and i was ready i dressed up and then waited for us to leave..taking a shower made me feel alive..but it worn off easily when when we were on our way in makati. i was listening to my ipod, i tuned it down so it doesn't hurt my ear.i was half asleep and then they had stop to have a jingle break lol..i felt really exhausted that all i could think for that moment was..'i wished it's over and then we could go home because i really wanted to take a deep sleep!

and then we were there already,for 1 and a half hour..and we ate and then they chat, and i was bored for a moment,unitl my cousins anne and joy already get there from bulacan.. we talked and laughed,and teased each other and we decided to look around!and yet it made my day =)


hi guys here i go..freshly morning!i decided to used my glasses to hide away my big eye bags!
 the City Land and my uncle's condo!!!!!!

at the pent house..windy but still sunny!so hot!it's a good place to hang out, and make a chatting to your love ones!but i recommend it must be at night so that the sun won't burn you out haha!

inside of my uncle's condo..it was beautiful,it looked so cool and relaxing, the place and the color in it..hope to have my own someday =) but i want it bigger than than this..hmmm someday!i do what i say haha!someday... i hope i could have!
at the lobby...just making some non sense moments with my cousin joy =)

i called...

him: hi baby!
her: hi babe =) musta ka na?
him: i'm okay, just got home i played basket ball..kaw babe musta na?
her: okay lang din po..
him: musta lakad mo kahapon??
her: okay naman po..ayun kainan kwentuhan tapos ayun uwi na..kaw musta maging alone?
him: ok naman sanay na ko =)
(blah blah blah!20 mins.later)
him: babe they're here..
Her: ahh o sige po bye babe..
him: bye babe i love you..wag mo forget hane..
her: "chuckles"..hehe opo babe..sige na, ingat! i love you babe

him: sige bye i love you too
her:bye....

end of my day...at least i heard his voice..in a short minute it completed my day..i miss him so much cant wait for the day he would come home..here for me..his home, in my heart.
these made my day.the people i am with.the way they made me smile and happy. i feel so fierce and gleeful and the same time. i wish to have more fun in life outside..but just me alone..i don't know why.

and yep by the way..ill upload all the pictures of these happenings for those who's asking me to upload it all. just wait me to post it on my FB =) later okay guys I'm too sleepy and tired already..night!wish you all to have a good day and alive personality in the coming morning!muwah!
I'll be back so soon, you won't have time to miss me.Look after my heart. I've left it with you
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...