6.02.2010

CHANGING


hey people..its been a long time since i posted any thing here..got to unwind for a bit and i guess im ready for changes now..like uhmm hmm,oh well like doing my blog a more cheerful one haha yeah i knew it, since i created my blog everything that i would post in here, i was always an emo!and im well =0 i bit of ashamed of myself but of course no regret at all, though haha!

so here guys i surprised you with my pictures in it..hope its kinda beautiful,just feel free to say if not and im going to discard this one haha laugh oh just laugh! folks im happy now =) theres so many things in my life that i should be happy of..well you too!oh yes you! im talking about you haha!kidding guys well just making my first few words to be as happy and as cheerful how it( my blog) should be..

yah know guys im always stuck up here at home just like now, but instead of killing myself in boredom, i read and read as many hours as i could..but yeah, it depends on what books am i reading and i know no one would believe me if i am to say reading my giant books of nursing but surprised surprise!!!i tried...haha,but it doesn't help to kill my boredom...so..im reading other books..i actually had done reading the book that my bf and i had bought 2 months ago i guess (when he;s still here of course,just not to be confuse of the details) it is entitled as
'Love the one you're with'i supposed that all the girls who's on the conflict and complicated relationship with their partners special mention for those who are married, and for those who has a best friend who was or is involved in a complicated situation of love affairs, this book is just freaking book you should have haha:




yeah and im talking about this in which i had shared to my sister and she expectantly like it too..uhm yeah she like it than the most better book i had read..'the DAN BROWN' book... i had finished reading the two of its best selling book ( the Angels and Demons and Da vinci code)it was all great and very entertaining, thrill of the story, the twist of the most awaited event, the cliff hanging ending and all that!how genius dan is???he's really a gifted one!i adore him!

and well i gues it going to end up here for a moment i just have to figure out something in my blog because honestly im having a hard time uploading images here and when i did....urhg!it goes always at the top..and i hate it that way..doncha worry friends,youre gonna love my blogging stuff next time you visit it..make sureyou will feel at home at my very own world of fantasy..fantasy Ive made here on my blog.maybe you want to try, its pretty fun you know especially when you're hearing good comments in it..and when someone talks about you more because of it..

friends there's nothing wrong in blogging..its a good stuff! its like you're creating your own world, own home, just make sure you won't welcome any bad comment and criticism here, because here it must be always perfect, you must always feel you free of your own..because here its all yours.. you are the KING's and QUEEN's!!!!!!!!! fantasy is the very first priority here..thats why i love it! =) so ciao people!.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...