6.04.2010

MY LIL WORLD

hey fellas..haaaaaah!at last the computer is all mine now, my dad was here for about the whole day..yeah that's right i was waiting him to finish using it because i wanted to surf the net as well!i had slept for about 20 minutes and when i got up waaaahhhhhhh!my father's still there sitting in front of the computer..and of course i am just his child so i couldn't complain haha =P so while waiting, i did read my new book, and i bet you want to know what is it, doncha worry i got a picture and i will post it here,,,and of course i will post some of the stuff and events i did a few weeks ago..so here take a look! :


so here it is guys the book i am currently reading..it is a good psychological thrilling story..and it is about the story of love, family, friends and betrayals i may add..its a good entertaining story..i so much idolizes the starring character which was named melanie for being a strong human in mind even if she, well,.. actually her body was taken by a soul invader called the"wanderer" .at first they hated each other, but at some times, they've been both in love with one man( jared) and with jamie ( melanie's brother).. ..sounds interesting?=) yeah!!!!

                                                  yup its me lying in bed..killing my eyes =) wink!

so much for the book..let me share some of my moments with my sis....

                    here my sister inces and i..having so much fun with our family date..if you're going to notice we love to wear just the basics, it feels more comfortable and simple yet..we feel beautiful hahaha!

 hell ya'h kune..aren't you feel dizzy or nauseated reading magazines while the engine is running??!!!!whatta!


those are the food we ate @ max restaurant... =)

             uhh lalala sweet tofu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 and my favorite desert!frozen fruit salad..i really love fruit salad, so wherever i am, im looking out for it to be my desert..yummy!
my mom and dad..do i look just them..well my dad??do i look like him?they said we are but there's a difference..he's black............................................................................................................ I'm white lol!
yeah i'm lucky having this kind of family..i have them through thick and thin =) i love them.. =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...