6.19.2010

ME





she is the girl with full of dreams and stories in life..but now she gets bored, she don't know what will make her happy! she loves who she is but now, she hate herself for letting boredom makes her crazy. now she's recreating her life in her blog, how she wish that she could just do recreate her real life as well..so pretty as it is! she loves biking but she never do that again. she loves dancing but she never dance again. she loves reading but she's going crazy on it b'coz it's the only thing she could do for now in her life! and she's afraid that she might get bored with it too and hate it as well..and she don't like hating the books again!she loves them!

she's doing non sense things to make her smile a bit..she's sad all the time b'coz claustrophobia is killing her! she's a jolly girl but now,she can't laugh out loud...LOL haha just exaggerating on that part haha !well she's really bored.bored.bored.BORED! ohh maybe she need some rest, not at her home but in other places, b'coz here, she can't find the peacefulness..

few remaining months of waiting and she will be busy again..maybe now she'd love that, she's really excited to have something new in her life..
well she's aware of how busy other people in her surroundings and outsides..and she's happy for them, she well..she envy them right now..and she said.'love your busy life, love your noisy surroundings but with peaceful mind. never get lazy and hate thy work because that's what makes thy being'.

she adds: 'Life is so short to waist..so be thankful if you are given a chance today to do you responsibility, your obligation and your passion, for later on it would definitely benefit you happiness'

she is ME.....

visit her  blog.... .





A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH
O Lord,
In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength.
I do not fear, for You are with me.
I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, Or Lord.
Amen.






O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee; be thou their arm every morning our salvation also in the time of trouble.

Isaiah 33:2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...