8.07.2013

FACE PLEASE BOOK THAT SELFIE

More Selfies here! I know a lot of people would say they are too fed up seeing my face almost everyday being updated hehe. I know a lot of pyscho-professionals who would interpret this self portrait as having self centered personality. And I think, as long as it only takes a captured photo to be defined as one being self centered, then by all means, here's my happy bubbles! I personally think that as long as it does not affect other people in anyway negative then you can not consider them being a selfish people. Say, since anne curtis always has this ootd-selfie taken almost every day doesn't make her too self absorbed as she is sharing her possessions to charity, to her family and to other unprivileged people she knows! Have you heard the "ME TIME", "ALONE TIME" that's being over used mostly of women who always encounter dramas, stress, and pressure from their own productive lives? I know a lot of names from my friends that's experiencing hectic schedules such as a friend who works in a graveyard shift as a nurse and as a call center agent and needs to be a wife and a mother in the morning to tend their husbands and children's need before heading to work and school. When they are all gone, that would be the only time this friends of mind could rest and sleep for a while until it comes 1 pm for the children expected to be home and the husband who's expected to be home at 5 pm! See how many times their sleep could be disrupted by this household chaos that need to address no matter what the situation is? Too hard. I have a friend who goes to school, she is a very dedicated student that gives all her time focusing to be the best! So of course it demands her too much time and energy and even have no time for her very kikay world and life! I know a friend who's pregnant but is very hard working that she doesn't want to stop at her job although she'll be having her baby out anytime soon! She worries too much of her son's future when he comes out (and yes it was a boy! haha). And it doesn't stop there, she also need to tend her husband who also work for their family. Imagine the total multitasking of this preggy friend of mine huh?? And there was women like me, who is married, is working 5 days a week 8 hours a day, is tending her brand new husband, and is learning how to cook good and healthy food (mind you healthy okay, not just the basic frying and baking lol). At first you would find my rants about my career and married life the usual and boring ones. But may I remind you that I am a newbie here being a wife, and how I need to change my perspective when it comes to my 15th and 30th happy day? You think it was not a big stress, pressure and scary for me? Maybe in the long run, I will get use to it, but please give me the benefit of the doubt as it gets a little tougher, a little rougher and a little mind boggling each day that passes by. I am not use to coming home and there is no one there to greet me because my husband were always having an over time at work, and I am dedicated to wait for 2-3 long hours and do the household chores, and prepare for dinner (if theres any lol) alone?? I would drink my cup of afternoon habit tea and read a good book, and if I get bored and Jp's still not around, would watch tv or listen to my play lists, or if all else fails to make my bubble bubbles, then hello CAMERA, in times I am in need of company you were always there, thank you! And I think, those people that I mentioned earlier also have their own coping mechanisms to curb their stress brought by our different stressors in life. Our definition of difficulties in life differ from each personality traits and behavior we have. So stop your non-sense snide comments about our selfies because it is the most convenient, and the cheapest way to pamper women. Because of monthly bills and expenses that we have, sometimes we tend to sacrifice our luxury desire so please, stop saying non-sense, rude and meany comments when we are feeding your fb of too much selfie pictures! And hello, it is named and called FACE-book for a reason :)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...