8.17.2013

TWININGS LONDON JASMINE GREEN TEA

Hi my fellas! Most of you know how I'm trying to be healthy even just on the beverages I am drinking hehe. I have tried this one from London since I fell in love with the packaging, also because it had a very attractive name which is "Jasmine Green Tea" it sounded beautiful, sweet, romantic, and windy all at once! It costs more than lipton tea in which I used to buy. Remember? I vowed trying another brand of teas and will make reviews of it so you will be able to find the perfect taste that you think will suits you.




Character

Green tea lightly scented with jasmine flowers for a refreshing tea with an alluring aroma

How & when to serve

Use water just after it has boiled and steep the teabag for 1-2 minutes. If the teabag is left for too long it can detract from the smooth and refreshing flavour.


Info credit by: http://www.twinings.com/

"Benefits of drinking Green Tea - the British Journal of Nutrition has revealed that drinking more than three cups of green tea a day was found to protect against cell deterioration as we age. DNA tests showed the equivalent of five extra years on the tea drinkers' lives."

As for my personal view, same benefits that found on other green tea is what it provides. The downside is, its by far expensive, and the taste and smell makes me dizzy (like I was drinking a liquor). These are the facts about this tea, I hated that I failed choosing the good tea from twinings because it got my bad impression. There are various kinds of teas in this brand, maybe I could eventually try their "pure green tea" instead of this 'jasmine green tea" that really upsets me. I tried to drink two sachets and I just can't continue anymore! It tasted awful!!! And yeah I was about to read this book for five times but since I felt dizzy from the tea, I stopped for a while and slept.






I thought my book and this tea would blend well, sadly I think I wasted money for something I'm just going to throw in a trash bin. Might as well pour some milk on it next time!












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...