8.07.2013

MOTIVATORS. MOTIVATOR

photocredit: http://www.worklifecareers.com
I'm computing and budgeting again! I usually do this every first week or last week of the month. It motivates me to make use of my time at work be productive. When idle-ness were there trying to steal the best of me, I just do  this planning to get me back on track. Just like now hehe, I am here in my little corner at the office and was really bored waiting for the report to be done that would be coming from our accounting department, and from marketing department (where I'm currently into). It will send after lunch so I really have this long idle time I need to fight back! On my paper I wrote down the title of my top list motivator, and on top of that says "of course it will all start from our almighty God"! And under it were the list of my "go-getter-attitude" for the rest of the month! I won't list it down here, because I feel embarrassed on some material things I put in there lol. I'm just trying to be real and honest to myself and my hubby, because he knows all my material desires and yet, he don't judge me, as long as I don't cross the line limit of which it will already affect our most important expenses. Even though I have this online blog as my diary, I still prefer buying a good journal so I can hand written some of my thoughts whether I am far from computer, phones, and if there is no net/wifi connection available. I most certainly need journal when given a chance to travel. Most of the time, I do make an outline for all that I want to write, and from there, I would start to make a good reflection of it, and make that journey a memorable one. That's my habit. It's a no secret how much I am looking forward to make my dream as a writer come true. And since I just got married and our means of living is enough only for our primary needs, the possibility of making it this year were very thin. But I'm not closing the door. I just need a reality check so as not to disappoint myself in the long run :)

If you are a reader of my blog since 2010, you would have noticed improvements from where I started. I was not a good writer, I didn't know how to express my emotions well. I was having a hard time narrating what had happened on my day. I was using the same expressions, the same words over and over again, that who ever were reading it, they just get bored! I was a non-pro and even now, I still am  but I can proudly say, I have improved a little and it helps me gain more people to like my share of writings that revolves more specifically on me. I am getting a lot of compliments that helps me keep writing. And of course there are bashers that'd put me down. I think this also helped me found my strength and bravery, because I didn't stop there. Although I am not paid like the Professional PR and blogger out there, I am happy sharing my little life stories :) They say that finding career is not seen by how much money you earn but on how much you make yourself happy doing it with no condition or whatsoever to do it. You just do it out of love. Out of passion. And there's where I get my inspiration to thrive continuously.

I attended a service in our church at taytay rizal. I was invited to join my new cell group which was named "for young couples". We discussed about the previous topic that involves searching for your biggest event in life to date from the three given God's word of wisdom. First: Courage to dream big dreams, Second: Courage to your commitments, Third: Courage to shell out from your comfort zone. These three were meaningful to all and shared each events they've had and I was really touched. One of the group cried while telling her big event in life and I was moved. It does not mirrored any of my adversary in my own life. I felt that I am one of those very blessed to have simple adversities and predicaments to managed. The shadows of my past that I kept on dwelling pales my christian groups share of dark past. And from there, I asked God for pure forgiveness because I was very weak to have seen my encounters in life the hardest! I strongly believe that there was a great purpose why I was directed on that group. They will be my God's given angels disguised by their human attributions and they will guide me on my long journey along with my husband to enlighten our marriage and family from temptations brought by this world full of sins.

So far, this is what keeps me going. But on top of all these, we must have GOD as our biggest motivator in life! Nothing beats the wisdom given by our Lord. Nothing beats the prayer (the only personal way we can communicate to God). Your humanly made motivators are acceptable, but you can never ever taste success into something (specially the success spiritually) if you do not put God as your foremost MOTIVATOR OF ALL.

photocredit: http://www.sacredinfusion.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...