9.02.2013

BORED!!!!

Hello. This afternoon was really bored and dull. Trying to figure out what I can do, I am irritated, easily annoyed and everything that concerns negativity, I feel that. I've been thinking of good things to do while I have my last day of weekend so I can have fun without spending out even a cent of money because I'm trying to save. One thing that really puts me to this shortcomings now is that, our means if living seem to gone off right quick even without buying anything. I think its because of my too much expenses for the food?? That seem to be the only thing I tend to spend my money out so far. So anyway, there, reasons that despite me super bored, I just need to resist this temptation! I know I can do this, I could just hear someone whispering on my left that going to mall now would be the best thing to flash away my down moments like now. I've been counting my blessings so to really help me refuse any excuses to ask for more. Why am I sharing this? To make everyone realize that they are not alone, although sometimes having no one to share my predicaments makes me feel the only one on the situation and I would feel...Abnormal (lol I kid!) So to ease this dead bull day, might as well fight it off and just make my free style :)

Life full of surprises, life full of dullness
Life that boasts all the promises, consider it the gun
Life that attacks you with pain, consider it a bullet

Sin can be deceitful yet drowning you with satisfaction
Sin is love, love that turned ocean to fire, rocks to dust
Sin is a spirit of conscience, until broken, then its a crime

Blowing the senses in the wind away away please, take me away.... (oh well im a bad bad free styler haha feeling lang sorry!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...