9.21.2013

(DIY) HOME BEAUTY REMEDY

Hi as promised I will be blogging about my beauty regimen that I did last weekend. My apologies for long waiting as I was having an issue with regard to my husband's laptop. Its kind of frustrating because I didn't know my usb and phone got I virus from my stupid computer at the office :(. Jp had to fix and repair it for me first before I was able to use it. Unfortunately, it was so slow (turtle could have been faster) it would take forever to upload photos and videos! Thankfully, android phone nowadays is very accessible into anything! So my beloved folks, yeah im blogging on my android phone at this very moment and it's so amazing! It's faster and very much cool to type and use for my itchy fingers. You know my love for writings right :)

On the way side, this blog post is really for my DIY beauty routine using my own available resources at home :). It's best to make your own beauty remedy than just buy products that you weren't sure enough of safety or harmful chemicals it has. Atleast this home made skin care routine is 100% safe and safer! Since you will be able to know and choose your own recipes. How great is that?!

So to start off, here is what you will need:

a. Rice flour
b. Cetaphil moisturizing cleanser/or any oil of your choice will do (olive oil is a better alternative though).
 c. Grean tea leaves
d. Green tea extract
 e. Spoonful of tap water
f. Your night time moisturizer of choice

How to:

First, mix the rice flour and the oil of your choice in a mixture. Next, pour in the green tea extract then mix. Once mixed, you would notice thickness, that's when you need to pour the spoonful of water. If the viscosity is still felt, add more oil( cetaphil is my much preferred option because it's known for hypoallergenic content).

 This is how it looks like:



This was how it looked like. It felt very cool on my skin. The scrubbing content (which is the green tea leaves) are so gentle you wouldn't think of any pain. The cetaphil makes it easy to ladder on. And the right viscosity of rice flour was making a feel of tightness on your pores. I swear it was such an amazing way to pamper!!





My choice of night time moisturizer


 Make sure that you clean your face first before doing this beauty routine. After scrubbing your face,wash it with cool water and pat it dry. Put on your night time moisturizer and tadah! You're done! Sounds easy?  Heaven yeah! What do you think of this? Please share your thoughts and recommendations, I would love to hear your side! Be always lovely in and out ladies!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...