9.26.2013

EXCITED FOR LAGUNA!

I'm really bored! I can't wait for another hour sitting here on my office corner! I just want to go home and prep up for our family get away in Laguna. I also want to get my reserved tank top online that was reserved only for me for almost a week! If not because of the rain fall last night and Jp's so lazy mood to go out at the late evening, I would have got and fit it by now! Hmp! Well we'll be getting it before we even find our trip going laguna yipee! If you are confused if I was really working, yes, indeed! It's just that, when you are on a marketing field, as long as there is no marketing strategies, or activities to be implemented, and if there's no meeting and reportorial to send and present to the Mancom, then our work is very light we can really do some of our extra activities to kill the time. I was thinking to request for under time today so I can rest for a while, take a shower before I prepare my things. But since I have heard that our salary will be given in advance today, of course I will let another 6 hours to suffer from butt ache haha! My mother and sister are going with us too! We will be meeting our relatives and they will treat us to a swimming and foodies since the american husband of my cousin is having a vacation here in pinas to spend time with his wife and two beautiful daughters! 

I was actually eye-ing a hot spring with my cousin and sister but learning about how heat can irritate your skin just gives me no reason to try it anymore. Might as well get a massage to have a natural heat from the palm of therapist produce the warmth my body needs to melt down the stress and pressure in my cold blooded bodey! If time would permit, I am also eye-ing enchanted kingdom hehe! I also want to walk around at sta.rosa nuvali, because there's a good place there for shopping lovers and food and park lovers. Sadly, we only have one whole saturday and a half day on sunday to make it all through! Well it's fine with me because I am more after my cutie nieces! I'm so excited to see keira, sam, and lucas! They are my heart and soul! They are my angels ;) And of course, I can't even wait to see my lola celia, tita risa, tito patrick and ate mabel and of course the vacationist.... the PAKS!!! I'm readying myself for another nose bleed (maybe internal bleeding) for the rest of this weekend. They might leave me again to talk to paks for like,,forever??!!! Aww the perks of feeling good and smart in english lol. 2 days will be very challenging for my barok and wrong grammar communication skills wihihi! Oh well it's still and will be a fun experience especially if spend well with the family, agree?

The face of excited gal hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...