9.11.2013

SATURDAY.SUNDAY.TUESDAY.

What happened on my days of Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday?? Here let me narrate my simple story.

SATURDAY
Photocredit: http://3.bp.blogspot.com

My left side of brain (I want to use the term "brain" so don't mention lol) ached really bad through out the day!  It started when I woke up and I felt the discomfort over my eye socket. Blame my stubborn behavior to read at a very dark room for the past days and using only the reflection of open television and phone to light the magazines I got from our canteen cook last week so I can read them ! I was born hating the over lighted places. I don't want my room to be too bright, I preferred it to be dark instead, hence my reading for so many nights only to suffer on my weeks off of head ache! Gladly, I have my beau to take good care of me, hence my opportunity to stay at bed for the whole day. 

SUNDAY
Photocredit: http://www.bubblews.com

My sunday was just about the same. The minor difference was, it's my right side of the head that is painful! The same scenario had happened although when I woke up, I could feel that the ache is gone and I was feeling relieved! Came my opportunistic behavior, I read again my magazines because I just have too many I can't wait to read them all at the same time! Then came we were in church, we were asked to approach our cell group wherein they had to distribute a manual and discuss about it, its a manual in which could help us practice our faith and living our daily lives devoting to God. Of course I had to read it, and boom! There it was, I felt for the second time the discomfort on my eye socket, but now it's on the right side. When we were about to go home I knew that it would get worst, and came after lunch, it really worsened. It was very destructive since I couldn't do anything important for my weekend! And how painful it became is beyond me. Came late midnight it was getting worst than I could ever imagined! Jp was noticeably worried and anxious because I was already crying in pain. I took two advil capsules already, but its of no effect. Jp were insisting that we go to nearby hospital to have a check up. He wanted to buy me a new brand of mefenamic acid to ease the pain, but I refused because as a nurse, I know that the cause of  low effectiveness of my two taken meds was my stomach's inability to digest it. I could feel the discomfort as well in my stomach, I know that I was also suffering from hyper-acidity and it causing GERD (gastro esophageal reflux disorder) that lead me to having the urge to puke the meds at any moment. Jp held his helping hand to give me comfort by massaging my head and back so the pain would be somehow lessened. And he had read aloud a chapter in a bible like he was telling a tale of story to a young kid. Such a sweet husband of mine. And eventually, I fell asleep and I woke up monday feeling all so well :), like nothing happened. I know I was healed because when everything is made and we had no one and had nothing to turn into anymore, we turned to God almighty and asked for his powerful healing to come into us. And then I was healed :) Such a powerful love of our father up there!

TUESDAY
Photocredit: http://ccdumaguete.com

Yesterday, my head did not ache so don't worry haha! Its actually an ordinary, plain, usual slow paced day at the office, cramming out to finish all the reports that needs to present to our mancom. Grateful that we have tackled everything in order. My issue yesterday had more to do with the weather, surely I love rainy days than the super scorching hot sunny days! But when it hassles you out getting home or getting somewhere you were supposed to be and be trapped inside the car tip toeing if it's best to brave the flood blocking our way out,or let yourself wet and shaking inside the air conditioned vehicle and wait. Added that my phone was dangerously on 1% power battery! Outside the roblou market was a total chaos. People were cramming, giant vehicles were trapping more the ways. Motorcycle driver were having issues braving the flood since it's almost a waist deep in level. My shoes were totally damp and I needed to remove my feet out and let it dry. I forgot to bring an umbrella with me since I was complacent that day because the sun was shining so bright early morning you wouldn't thought of the storm. Well, that's the part where I felt really stupid, because in a world like this, I must have expect the unexpected. We're living in a world where global warming and climate change all over the countries were happening. It's unpredictable so I must have been ready, prepared, and always alert, therefore I would have avoided getting soaked from head to toe and had contacted right away my husband who was so blessed to sheltered himself in new life church (where we attend church service every sunday) for a while that's luckily open that night since the key to our apartment was with me and he had no way of getting in there! See??? I'm completely wreckless! I wasn't anymore aware of the time I went home, all I knew was I'm home and with Jp and that we're both safe. And I was so blessed to have had my office mates that turned the almost bad day into a fun moments. When things goes out of control, just inject a little bit of fun and your perspective in your situation will suddenly change into a positive and sometimes euphoric ones :) Just like what my colleagues and I did!

And there you have it. My three challenging days! Well, for me that was already challenging. You, do you have any challenging moments like soaking in the rain, being physically ill, being trapped somewhere because of  storm and flood or anything that makes you thank God you were completely safe and kicking???? Share it to me and let's talk about it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...