9.25.2013

MY THOUGHTS AROUND THAT SURROUNDS

Hello there mob people!!! How are days passing by? Mine is a manic one. Like there's a lot of highs and lows. Sort of the usual life balance in which we encounter everyday. My weeks were much overwhelming as there was a lot to think with. Jp and I encountered a news that really weakened us. Of course we don't have much choice but to embrace that, reality bites, and that it could happen to anyone. But came the sad news was my good news, I'm sensing good thing at my work and I could not thank God enough for entrusting me to a very kind and respective company. As we are still wounded by the sad news, we are now receiving a, how can I say this, blessings? (a blessing of an opportunity to emphasized what I meant) and we are now on the verge of deciding, what is really good and will be better for us? I now realized how hard it is to my parents to be the decision maker to make sure everything would be okay. That you must have foresight of the future, and that you must be doing all things possible as early as now, as young as you are to prepare yourself of the unforeseen trials and experiences future may throw at you. I am known by my super aggressive guts-follower-attitude. That even my parents can't force me back. This is who I am, this is what I have made.

Today morning, I have received a very important message from Urbantimes, I had read, had seen and had heard about this known magazine and word press globally. And now, they wanted me to write an article for them! It's something I didn't expect! I was dreaming and was planning to study and pursue journalism to be a professional writer of my times. And now without a word, I am getting it! How great my Lord is to have felt and have seen what's in my heart and give it into days I least expect it. Despite chaos in my surroundings and situations, my God made sure I have one sure straight to lean on.

                     ---------then here goes the writer's block---------


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...