12.11.2013

GRATEFUL FOR 2013

Hi pips! It's been a while since the last time I checked and blogged! This event was unexpected, because I had been looking forward to blog for more this year and that vow was just broken. That really makes me sad, even though, I am still planning to keep this blog as I am going to put it on my resolution list this new year :). It's not something that I follow superstitiously, its just, well a tradition to boost more the spirit of the coming christmas and new year. So here I have so much to be thankful for this year :), first and foremost was my simple wedding that took place last july,next is my getting better career, jp's surprising patience to his super wicked wife, my sibling's generosity, my family, and the latest... Jp's new career opportunity! I know its bad to boast about something, but please let me take this moment to do just that because I am so proud of my husband, since he was highly recommended  in the position of the executive manager of one of the renowned hospital here in the philippines. He's been a very hard working person I know! Stress at his work place then stress at his home (kasi nga he have a wicked wife diba?) yet, he managed to pull it all off and the fruit of his labor is coming on his way already. And 'Im just what?? so blessed :)

Although of course, blessings doesn't just come out of the good, and material things the we receive in our every day lives. Sometimes, or most of the times if I may say, this blessings could be felt in times of adversity in our personal lives, and I am one to witnessed that. I've encountered a lot of trials in my personal life that I choose to keep mum on the details, because I just want to reflect on God's purposes why it had to happen in my life. And behind every tears that I have cried for this year enlightened me to just believe in him our Lord because it will cost me lots of realization that would later on, turn into a great blessing spiritually rather than emotionally. It took me a lot of courage to stay strong and keep going with my daily lives as it was happening. And I could say, I have been too strong a  woman to face such things and be able to stand still,chin up and smile despite the bad things that almost overshadowed me and my pretty, tiny bubble of hope for a joyful and peaceful life.

As we are getting closer to the end of 2013 and preparing for the 2014, let us not forget to be grateful for another year that has passed, and for another one that is yet to come. Always put God above all else as we celebrate the day that jesus christ the king was born and look forward and jump as we are hitting face to face the new, fresh, and fierce year!

Have a very blessed day everyone! I'm off from work na haha!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...