12.12.2013

DREADING FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!

I am reliving this blog thing here momma! haha! Hi yah guys, how are you today? Been doing my work errands here at the office earlier, until I had nothing else to do, because everything is done already. here i am, thinking of a good things to share. I have been thinking of the approaching Christmas holiday. I am really excited, at the same time a bit worried since I really have to make sure, I have my fair share of gifts to all my grandchildren, nieces and, nephew! I wish Jp and I can save a little cent for the two of us. Christmas is really a time for giving, but I think, as we dragged ourselves for almost a year to work and work and just work, we also deserve spoiling ourselves this holiday. Sure, I am pretty excited with the family, relatives, and friends gathering, but, I am also looking forward to an intimate, solo time to spend with my husband. Its going to be our first Christmas as mag asawa, don't we just deserve it??!! haha. One more week to go, and jp and I is going to be free from work already yay! Time for shopping spree, grocery shopping, and the most awaited event... ... habol habulan at tagu taguan with the inaanaks na makukulit wahahahahahaha!

Anyway, do you guys have your wish list that you want your santa to grant this Christmas? Don't deny it, I know there's a long list hidden there under your pillow my friend, don't be ashamed, I hear you haha! And Jp know every single things (materials and life stuff) that I am wishing and praying to have, and I know that even if not all of my wish was granted this year, he will always be there to support me, encourage me, and to give me hope no matter what. :) And for me, he is the best gift and the most special wish granted by our Lord God this year for me! ayiieee!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...