12.25.2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi everyone! Merry Merry Christmas! I am loving this week since I could take a nap anytime I want! I could also sleep longer than usual. And I could do whatever I want without that guilt feeling! There were times I would think of things like, its better to stay home for the rest of my life, just be a full time house wife to jp, and create my own business. wohooo! Perfect! But then my inner practical side just says "no, challenge yourself to become better to the things that God blessed you to do". Holidays, always gives me that inner peace, that sometimes I confused to freedom to stay that way anytime I want! But life isn't about how easy you can turn things the way you desire it. It's how you push your self to exceed what you have achieved already. 2013, have had a lot of pushing through limits that I needed to take on. And I am glad that it's ending and here I am still thriving for what life throws at me. I am thinking of a lot of things that I can somehow do differently. Do more mature roles in the life of many, and do something that will gain me a productive life. What I'm saying is too broad, but I think as long as we are not stepping our foot on the 1st day of 2014, it will be too hard to give specifics. I'd rather surprise myself, than list down things that I and people will expect me to do and then disappoint everybody for not having it happened. But I have one real goal for me and jp for the coming year :) It's best that I keep that goal to myself and make myself proud for achieving it! I have one whole year to make it happen. This will challenge me more to better my work, be more industrious, be more motivated and let's see if that fruit of labor will fall into me :)

I had a blast with my family in our very simple celebration of Christmas! We've cooked a few yum foodies for noche buena, took pictures for mementos and fb and instagram purposes haha, and Jp championed the prayer when twelve mid night took place. There was no extra ordinary, but that just gave me so many things to look back and that gave me reason to praise our God.

Some of my planned things to do this holiday was not successfully happened, but it okay since I get to spent more time to some of my friends here in green ridge and especially to my husband. We decided to keep every expenditures this holiday in minimum because we don't want to leave our pocket bankrupt when we meet 2014! And hey before I forget! JP's birthday will be on January 1, 2013! So While I am shouting a happy new year to everyone, I will also be shouting a happy happy birthday to my dearest asawa!! I love you honey :) I think that age of yours is really asking for an offspring haha. Let's talk about that later. We know that God will always provide for what our heart desires. Just keep the faith it will come.

Again, a merry merry christmas to all!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...