12.16.2013

EXCITED FOR HOLIDAY!


I've been feeling grumpy these past few days even though, I think I 'd already make it up to sleep yesterday. Oh well, one whole night wouldn't really compensate with the so many sleepless nights I've had when december came in. I've become so restless, physically and psychologically and that even if my body is so exhausted, I couldn't just force myself to drift off sleep. It's been so hard for me, especially that there's so many things in my mind. It's all about the expenses which really quite draining literally and figuratively! December is actually the best month of the year, because people have all the means to excuse themselves to spend so much than necessary! Well it's quite foolish to do so, but what all can we do if we are getting older and having so much god children, nieces, and nephews and their monster mother and father who, since september, were asking you to don't forget their kid's christmas presents!!! haha! I can not blame them though, christmas is for all, but most especially for kiddies right? Time like this are the moment you wish you were still a child and can sing a christmas carol around your neighborhood and ask for aginaldo on 25th of christmas :) I started doing all these when I was what? maybe since I was born right? haha, well I remembered starting when I was 6 years old and continues until I found out it's quite shameful already because I had been on my second job. haha see how long before I even realized that I had to stop and give chance to others whose younger than me???? totally young and selfish my peg wehehehe! Well to be honest, it was not all about money that I have made it a career for what? 17 years! It was more of a tradition and a bonding with my girl friends in the village where I lived the longest of my life before I moved into my own corner with my loving hubby (p.s. we are not in good terms today,I left him at home earlier for work while he was taking a shower, i was that pissed at him!haha). It had been the best years of my life. I had been a lucky or more to say,a  blessed gal to experience such childhood fun life with my so long, childhood friends, that even today I keep in touch with. I also remember our family and relatives' christmas reunion and the excitement I had when they would call out all of us chikitings and asked to fall in line for the gift giving in cash or in kind, or sometimes they would give us both (of course that's the best part haha).  I could also remember the times wherein you began decorating your house of garlands, parol,and different shades of christmas lights for more christmasy feeling :). This part were done by my mom, but since she's now working abroad, my papa, sister and I were the ones to tasked this job! Nevermind king, because our youngest brother is always out of somewhere we dont know lol.

Every year, we rather celebrate our christmas all the same, or we have it all different for another year. Well as for me, I will celebrate it differently since, it will be my first ever christmas with Jp as husband and wife. We dont have plans yet on how are we going to spend our time together, but we already reserved 24th and 25th day for our family, and maybe the 26th will be our time to date each other out somewhere nice, simple and sweet (hmm saan kaya yun? haha) 27th and onwards will be for the christmas and new year invitation parties of good ol' friends from different groups of my so called friendly life (LOL) and relatives reunion party :).These coming weeks will probably be very hectic! oh I almost forgot, 20th to 22nd will be my bonding day with my best friend myloves :) if anyone of you remember my goodie pretty myloves, she's actually a cousin of my past guy relationship. It's a total blessing that we remain super close and keep loving each other despite the ironic circumstances. And hey! We are all happy of how our lives turned out now, so maybe that helped a lot to still have this kind of relationship, added that I have a very supportive, understanding, and very secured husband with me :) How can I be so blessed!

Sure my everyday on the coming weeks will be busy, but  im sure going to allot time to rest and sleep longer to wake up in 2014 fresh and beautiful! :D I'm going to start putting on my daily planner for next year yay! what is guna be look like??? hihi

I wish everybody a fruitful holiday and new year!! Let's count our blessings and spend this holiday, the way we have planned it, don't hold back just to please people who don't bring you good, instead, focus yourself towards people who wish you all the goodness in life :) the ones who supports you no matter what.

And more importantly, thank our God almighty for  he gave us so much blessing in 2013. He's been so good, although there were rough moments, crashing tragedies (e.g typhoon yolanda, the PDAF scam and accidents), and heart breaking personal experiences in our lives. I believe that it will only toughen us Filipino to thrive harder and to lift up our worries, fears and concerns that hold us back and just be thankful because it will leave us so many lessons in which we can use to be a proactive individual this coming 2014!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...