6.24.2010

GOOD MORNING!

MORNING!

but i made it at night haha!because i don't want to stay in front of the computer when the sun is rising..it was so hot here! i might as well go to my  cool room and sleep after all my chores..well i woke up late @ 9:00am  i guess,not so late, but it was still late for me haha because i am used to waking up at early dawn! my parents asked me to wake up already because they have to go to some appointment or a sort of that i think, and no one would go guard our little store lol! so that..i forced myself to wake up even if i didn't feel liking it! and so was my sister..


hi guys,haha i took a picture while i was waiting for my breakfast that i cooked for myself =) uhm correction to yourself queenie, you just heat it up haha! yeah that's barely me, without wearing make up =) of course i just got up from my bed guys..lalalalalallala
5 minutes... .. ..
and i am still waiting haha!
1 minute after.. ..
yahoo!it was done!i could eat at last!

tyanan!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha..guys my delicious breakfast..it was just a hotdog and a two bread that i heated up!lol..
lalalalalalal!guys i am ready to eat, look i put a cheese up there =) to make it more yummy and tasty! oh drooling haha! and i partnered it with an orange juice..and done!I'm full already
hmmmm i think there's nothing more interesting guys, i guess even these one doesn't make sense!but i was just bored and that yeah,...ohhh well bye!hahhahahaha!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...