7.12.2013

QUESADILLAS + MILK TEA

Hi people :) Well to start off with, I've been in a bad shape for a couple of days now and so I'm happy that I'm feeling a bit well now and so I can start blogging. You know how I love writing down my thoughts right? Even the things that happened a days and weeks ago already. So now, I am trying to get my energy boosted since I can't take a leave as much as what I want to get because it might affect my performance and I can't risk my employment just that. I so love the opportunity coming from my work that lets me decide, its better off turning down the offer from Eastwood, although it pays a bit higher and promised an easier work, I realized it's not all about the loads of work being delegated on you. It's how you would embrace such responsibility a company entrusted you. But I wouldn't hide that I've been missing my hibernate mode so much! You know the feeling of not dreading yourself up away from bed and pull yourself to bathroom and shower up and primp up for work as early as 6 o'clock in the morning! And since I've been doing that for five working days for how many months now, I was like trying to find time to take a break and do something that would make me relax and happy and just savor the moment :) I am happy, don't get me wrong here ha! All I meant was the happiness when you're doing stuff not because you are bound to do that, but the feeling of doing something that's spontaneous. Oh well, we are not living to spoil us of the life we desire, instead, we have to live with the life given to us, no matter what the circumstances are.

So now stop with my ramblings, just last weekend, my sister thought of something tasteful to eat, it started when both of us kept on opening our fridge to find a food we can bite on. There's a lot as what expected, but none of what we were craving for. And the last time my sister princess opened and looked inside the refrigerator, she found out something that reminds her of a recipe she wanted to try! So voila she decided to make us quesadillas for a snacks change :) I was giddy of course, seeing the ingredients and condiments she has one by one picked out from our kitchen counter and I couldn't help thinking, "yeah sister you've got what my tongue we're drooling for!!". I am in a  happy bubble of course, and thought of why not partner it with something delightfully healthy beverage and so I found our lipton milk tea on the counter and made one for myself :D And Gosh I'm in heaven!!!! woooohhhh! The greatest afternoon tea to date!

So oozingly to the extreme delicioso!



Sister does the cooking errands :) Me?? I do the eating woot woot!

Any way, it's my mom's and brother's birthday today, so I have to go now and join in with our dinner celebration. It's a simple dinner that we (my sibling and I) prepared for our mother and bro king. We don't have visitors, we just reserved them for the special day next week :) It'll be an extra extra special for real! I wish I can post here my made invitation though :), kaso I'm rest assured, I'd be the talk of the town so I will let it off for the time being and just gun you of post photos instead hihi!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...