7.12.2013

MOMMY CLAIRE AND BRO KING B-DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TWO OF YAH :)

You mom is now 47 years of age and you king ralph is now 18 years young. My wish for the both of you is to have a healthy life style ahead. That you guys will have a lovely and bubbly life while getting older. and that you will find more love and blessings knowing God our mighty has given both of you the chance to have you celebrate your birthday with your loved ones. I will not wish for anything material for both of you. Just the spiritual sort of thing so you both will have the courage to live life praying to God each and everyday :) I wish you more birthday to come. And I so love you mommy and bro king. You were so cute when you were a baby and I missed kissing you just every minute and everyday, something I couldn't do anymore today since you won't let me and since you have your girl friend already hayy binata ka na oh my G!!!! But I always pray to Lord that you will be more industrious when it comes to your studies. I want you to see the essence of having such a degree that not everyone in the world can afford, I wish you will appreciate how blessed we are having a parents who can afford getting us to state universities we personally chose for ourselves. To my mommy, hmm all I want for you is to savor your life to its finest and keep on smiling, you make everything wonderful when you're fully happy. I wish that you will have a good health and that you will not have to take medicines for maintenance since I don't think you really need it. Stop being a hypochondriac please! So there just be happy today okay! I love you to bits!!!!!!!

My mother blowing the cake, king wasn't able to blow with her since he was still at school and we couldn't wait anymore!
We were all drooling to slice it haha!





My bro king. So macho and handsome yeah??? I know. Of course mana mana lang yan ;p


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...