7.29.2013

1ST WEEK AS HUSBAND AND WIFE

And here goes my first ever blog post as Mrs. Paragile haha! My deepest apologies for not bragging on the date of my very simple wedding, and for the expected delay of hovering pictures from our friend photographer! It may take a while since his wife would be having their baby out at any moment of this month! I have a few photos with my mother's camera but I don't want to spoil an album for incomplete photos! Since it was just a simple wedding event, we've had just an ample amount of pictures taken that day to treasure our special memories :)

So this first blog as my being "Mrs." will only consist of my first week as a goodie goodie wife with my very demanding husband lol! As most of you know, we already rented a flat, so we get to separate right after the wedding from our parent's loving and caring shelter. We realized how important it is to live dainty-fully with our means and not depending anymore in our parents. As for the first week of married life, I could say it was a bit tough and challenging already. I could almost see now (as fast as one week) the things Jp and I has differently. From the things we want to stuff our little apartment, and from the important grocery stocks that needs to be on top list. We always argue at certain plans we have. But the good thing about us is, we discussed things that we don't have in common right away, and we always voice out if someones behavior gets too annoying and upsetting that leads to one party becoming a "monstrous dragon that blows fire with every scream and scold it makes haha". So far this weekend was a blast for me, because it was the only time I am able to enjoy my time with hubby and to clean up and organized our apartment. Saturday was the general cleaning day, and we were able to satisfy ourselves by delegating tasks each one can do to finish everything up for one day! Jp was the one assigned to get our wall frame that was a gift from my mother to have it fixed since he had broke the glass a few days ago. He was the one doing errands outside using his motorcycle. We also asked for assistance of his cousin's husband who works nearby our apartment to hang the frames on wall. I on the other hand, had clean the house and manually removed the dirt and dust on our carpet (from the manual I meant, using my bare hands!). SM hypermarket got to deliver on Saturday our bought dining set so it really motivated us more to organized everything on that day. We also have our double burner and this give me no excuse to cook for our munches every day and night! (Lord please help me because you know very well IDK how to cook! Except of course for eggs,hotdogs, noodles and frying fish :) ). And here goes the Sunday, Jp and I attended a church service first thing in the morning and we had gone to visit his mother (and my mom-in-law ayiee!) because she wasn't feeling well since saturday. After that, we decided to take a walk in SM mall to look for the things we plan buying one by one. And we do shopped for groceries and toiletries! To be honest these stuff was on my budget plan for the second week of August but Jp was very excited doing our first ever groceries and shopping together as husband and wife and since I am a submissive wife I was at his beck hihi. Such a sweet man ;).

Maybe you have noticed how short this stories could be to describe our first week together. Yes it was really "konti" since our weekdays were consists of eight hours work and we are very tired when coming home. We didn't take a vacation leave because we need to compensate for every penny we spent for our simple celebration. And there's a lot we need to invest on so we can live our married life comfortable and happy! Who wants to start their lives with their spouse starving and depriving from all the blessings God has in stored for them through hard work and a little sacrifice of time together?? I know no body :). So there, happy wife + happy hubby= happy marriage!!!!!! Best wishes to US!!!! <3 p="">







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...