7.12.2013

PAPA RENS BIRTHDAY

Hello again guys, I was really energized after taking a whole 2 days rest on bed and sleeping. So now I feel the need to blog all my backlogs, since I need to always keep you posted of my life's errands Maybe you were thinking if I'm really an addict writer since you only sees my writings on my blog and fb and twitter. And yet, what would I do if I'm not around the internet to continue my passion for writing?? Simple, I have lots of notebooks and journals that I would admit I've never had a chance to fill out every pages since I get to be excited when I have new journal I could write on hehe. So there, I usually write everything, from the tiny things that has happened, and all that sort of mushy-ness in my life, and in the life of others and in the living things in the world. I also use my phone's notes to have my thought jotted down right away when I'm inspired of something and if I want to be reminded of the event every now and then. I'm like that. :) I also tend to read my books every where and every when! I preferred wasting my time reading a good books that I like and write my understanding about it and/or the paragraphs I find relevant into my life and very inspiring hence, I feel the need to share it. So there, why do I have to explain that anyways?? haha I don't know! I just love knowing I have someone to share my fond of writing. I wish I could find a friend who understand my love for it. I don't have friends who's a sucker for books and writings, and that's making me sad.

I wore a green top from penshoppe and a shorts I bought in tiangge and a rubber shoes I bought in sm dept. store


So anyway, last Saturday we went to papa renz's house to celebrate his birthday! I forgot how old he is already so never mind hihi! It was really a full of laughter event because the oldies kept on singing and dancing like a sexy star! My mommy is a good singer hence the never ending request that she sing and they'd dance :D Of course I was a proud daughter! I let Jp went with us because we also had something to tell and asked them, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be asking them for something special so I was feeling joyful even more after they'd all gave their yes and blessings. I just couldn't contain my joyfulness that time hence my staying for a long hours than necessary is a proof!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...