7.12.2013

SENCHA GREEN TEA

Since everyone now are embracing the likelihood of health and wellness in their lives, drinking tea is at par acceptable nowadays compared to a decades ago. At my age now, it's been quite a while since I stopped my usual habit of drinking tea every morning and every afternoon because of vastly changes that happened in my life. It was really sad because I felt the real difference taking a tea in a day instead of hitting the instant coffee to satisfy my addiction. I've been a coffee addict for as long as I could remember, or I think from the day one in my mom's womb that which I'm certainly of inheriting from my mom's descendants as well! And now since my blog and other websites of mine were gunning my news feed of tea and its beneficial contents, I couldn't help but ran into the nearby store and look for a box of tea I can drink on. At first I was considering the brand lipton, and yet I suddenly remembered how much I hated the awful taste it has. So I decided to look for something mild :) And this one I grabbed didn't fail..my bubbles of happiness just got more bubbles now yipeee!!



"Sencha green tea comes from the Kyoto region of Japan. It is made from small leaves and has a more refined taste than others forms of green tea. Additionally, the color of the tea is actually green, not yellow, like many Chinese varieties. Sencha is said to have a bittersweet taste that goes well with both seafood and chocolate. The health benefits associated with sencha green tea are the same as those attributed to other forms of green tea. "

"This is a traditional Japanese green tea with tightly rolled, needle-shaped leaves. It’s picked in early spring after the leaves have developed their balance of sweetness and astringency. The liquor is bright emerald in color, with a clean finish and a taste reminiscent of seaweed. True Sencha differs in character from most Chinese-style green teas not only in its sleek, dark green leaf appearance but also in its grassy taste compared to nuttier, vegetal notes."




As for the personal view, I find it really soothing and calming. And mind you it's a tad-bit mild in taste. I very well agree with the description made by the manufacturer of this tea, since I tried it myself. I was like in a grassy, windy place while drinking a cup of this tea :) For tea starters, I recommend you buy this so you won't be over whelmed by the nuttier taste of other green tea just like the lipton which comes in yellow form. (that yellow tea was the one I found really nuttier so I recommend you find the lipton green tea that I'm sure they have, maybe it's not really that strong too!)



See what I mean??? The color suggested already what you would expect with the taste. It's light golden in color :)



Tadah!! I partnered my tea with my breakie early in the morning :) I so love how it blend so well with sweeties, carbs and dairies I just had earlier. With the banana as my side dish hehe wink*

I'm excited to try on more tea's that was in stored at known tea store. I'm going to find for a black tea in which, something I haven't yet tried. So if any one knows of a certain brand that offers black tea. Please let me know okays?? bye bye!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...