6.06.2012

MYLOVES AND I LATE AVENGERS DATE

After sometime, my best friend and i hadn't meet quite a while since heaven knows when. I think we even had some kind of Tampuhan (misunderstanding) because of lack of communication for almost a week or so i guess? I think she even thought someone was replacing her throne as my best friend. But of course it wasn't. Or he was not actually hihi! But that only last for a few weeks and voila. They even got closer now they're having their own chat conversation. I hope we three can catch up one day! And yeah so this date was a sudden and unplanned event for us. I woke up and realized i was free to go somewhere in the morning until afternoon, so I contacted Lauren and asked if she's available by or after lunch. She was at school right then, so I suggested we make the meet up near her school which is in SM Masinag, I also added it would be my first time to go see that mall myself. We watched The Avengers movie that we didn't appreciated that much not because the movie wasn't great (because i knew it was) but more because, we didn't give much time understanding the flow of the story, since we were so busy catching up about our exciting moments, and also because she's excited to here something about my "DaddyLongLegs" romantic saga haha! And also we have tried to eat the special halo halo at Razon's (even it wasn't my first time) but i love to go get back there plenty of time because i super super like the taste of it. P100 isn't that bad right. If it was the best! So that.. here goes some clips of us enjoy the steamy night everyone! I guess summer hang over isn't over yet??

This would definitely be not the last...


And I wonder why people keeps on saying: 'You got me with your smile' :) wink! Keep on shining peeps!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...