12.16.2012

TO MY JOHN PAUL

My Facebook Cover btw :) Will be my wedding caption someday.... .
lol! Sorry for using your whole name, it just feel like, it would fit my made letter for you. hehe! And the sound of your name really makes me quiver y'know! It's as if, the sound of it was very you. And it makes me feel you're mine. And calling you John Paul is very romantic, or I don't know! Maybe it's just me, because I am in love with you :D

Well anyways here it goes. My dedication of love on our seven (7) month anniversary!

 Let me just start off by saying I love you and I'm happy that I found you in this world. Out of every billion of guys out here you are truly the only one that's half of me, I won't stop till I have all of you and you have all me. I love when you kiss my nose and when you hold me so tight, when we lay next each other like we won't ever lay together again. I promise to cherish every second with you never lie or keep anything from you, the good nor the bad because you deserve to know everything. I will never cheat on you I will keep it faithful and have faith in us. As long as you stay here by my side I'll show you how it feels to have a real woman by your side, cause real ladies can never be stolen by any other guy if she's already cuffed by a guy she loves. you're my best friend, honey, mahal, boyfriend, fiancé, and heart. As long as we have trust and love it will always be us, if you feel like we've changed I'll just bring our first conversation up our first picture our first date and kiss then remind you of how we were. I love you honey and I will never leave your side I accept every bit of you, your perfection and imperfection. Not every one is perfect but you're a 'p e r f e c t' fit for me.


Loves you warmly,
Queenie ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...