12.11.2012

LOVE IN GOD'S DEFINITION



I couldn't thank God enough for giving me an ideal love. I never thought I would have this kind of love that was a God's promise written on this verse. I am happy with the man of my dreams. Despite all the criticism we get from the past. Especially those people who judged us first before even hearing our side. Guys here we are! Look how far we've come! Love keeps us together. God knows our intentions were good and clear. If in any cases someone got hurt. I or we should not be blamed on these. As for me 'All is Fair in Love'. Its the way we accept our destiny that we individuals make for ourselves. We all are human. We all make decisions. And Jp and I decided to keep this love bonded. We made decisions for ourselves. We forced no one to pick and choose who is who, which is which. We just knew that God led us to this relationship because He has good plans for both of us. And I wish that the important people in our lives will support us as we move on to a more serious, deep commitment we might and we will have in the coming days, months, years and so on.

Yes it is hard to follow this simple verse in our certain period of life. But its a big fulfillment when you find out how this simple rule of God about love can change you and your love life. I do believe in heavenly dreams. I do believe in an ideal relationship. As long as we keep our love and kindness alive, relationship will last until the end of time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...