12.05.2012

TITA TESSIE'S COOL VINTAGE

powered by Google

What about a vintage?? Can someone of you pull off an old fashioned clothes that had once used of your super lola and of your super mama when she's still a virgin? Heck I can! If I may share, most of my clothes were a heirloom vintage from my mother and grand mother. If not from them, from my aunties. I really am fond of vintage clothes, as its sophistication and uniqueness never fades. Moreover, they stand out whenever you were surrounded by people who are so into new fashion trends, that you might think they could have a school for uniformity lol! I was never a fashion guru, nor I would be delighted whenever people calls me fashionista, because seriously?? I am not. And I dont do fashion. I wear what I think looks good on me. I am very tamed when it comes to clothes I wore and staples I want to keep forever. And vintage clothes gives me the power to have my wardrobe full of useful until and even now and then staples. It's so easy for me to incorporate vintage/classic and just accessorize it with minimal yet fashionable accessories.

So anyways, where am I going with this? haha! It's all because of tita tessie. My boyfriend's mom, who just gave me a classic clothes and dress yesterday :D I was really pms-ing yesterday and was on full blast depression and boredom. Until I paid Jp a visist and voila! My pms-ing deflated and I was beaming of her mom's lovin' generosity! She gave me a seven not used vintage blouses and a black with bronze vintage dress that she thought would look great on me! And two flannel red pajamas because she knows I preferred using them at night ;) And I think she'll give me more as long as she sees me nice, kind, sweet and loving ahieeeee! That is not even hard to comply!

And that is all for today. I'm still brimming with gratefulness, although I was feel sorry for my sister who were diagnosed of Asthmatic condition just yesterday. Was really stressed and worried but as what I heard from my mother, she's all well now with her medicine on the side. I just prayed she'll get well and that it won't get worse anymore. I will pay them a visit now actually. Was just waiting for my penny so I can help in any ways. And oh yeah about the vintage again, I am deeply sorry but I didn't take a shot of those anymore since I was really in a bad shape yesterday. So i just paid google a visit and borrowed one of their many vintage photos hihi! Ciao!

'But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.' -

Matthew 6:33

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...