12.14.2012

SEGA :)

Before we head home at Green Ridge Village (where I originally live), I along with my sweet heart (lol cheesy ng tawag eh!) dine out first at Sega Cofi. Would you believe it?? We walked from shopwise to sega that was near the ynares gym already haha! It was dark already so we didn't get sweat and we enjoyed walking while holding each others hand and giving our share of stories within the day :). Simple. Sweet. Romantic. That I can describe the feeling!

We ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu, because I liked the sound of it, and because I don't eat steaks or any red meats that they are mostly available. Jp ordered mixed Sea Food Pasta, that was also my choice haha! (parang wala ka namang choice honey eh :p) And as for my desert was my super favorite Blueberry Cheese Cake! Wow superb! I just found it too sweet compared to Jp's good ol' pasalubongs for me from his work. After we ate, we headed straight at my place and get his borrowed suit from my super handsome brother! We bought some foodies of course for my family. And had a few minutes of conversation before we left and him dropping me at apartment. My life was just like that, you might have thought it's boring. But as for me, I called it peaceful living. And I just loved how it so easy to wake up every morning and lay on bed asleep every night without stress brought by my partner and other outside stuffs. I've been having some mood swings especially this past week, and I had some period of cries and blabbing sad words to Jp. I was just so thankful that Jp is very easy to talk with, and he has been a good listener to me. He manages to find the right words to give to me, and understand whenever I didn't want his opinion sometimes, especially those period that I become so rude on him just because I was so stressed and worried of others things in which, he was not involved naman. He was just so kind to me and I sometimes felt, I don't deserve this guy. But oh well. He loves me and he didn't care whatever maltreatment will I do to him (as per him folks huh!) lol.

Okay! okay! I'll stop, I'm blabbing so much. So there it was a dinner date last December 10, because it was his pay day nyahahaha!


This verse, always reminds me of Jp :) :
'But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.'Psalm 86:15 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...