12.09.2012

CONSUMER'S LEAGUE CHOICE AWARD


CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARDEE: GODDESS ATHENA SPA DEPOT
BEST SPA CENTER - LOCAL CATEGORY
Good day! It is so monday and I want to start in with a positive attitude and a positive sharing of story about my precious moments. On November 30, 2012, I was assigned by my boss Ms. Sharon Guanzon (Senior Spa Consultant) to be the receiver of our Company's Award, chosen by the Consumers League, Dangal Ng Pilipinas Award- The only foundation that DSWD and CHED had chosen :). We pride to give the best of our service to desiring individual who envisioned themselves of having a New. Unique. And understated Spa Business. We offer only the best that lead us to be the best Spa Center. It's not just a company's fulfillment alone. Its also a dream come true for us employees who gave our best on our designation work and serving our client/partners beyond our job description. We pride to say that, we only not treat our client as a regular consumer. But also, we treat them as our friends and family, whom they can trust fully and whom they can always count with through out their Spa Business life :)

I was so delighted when Madam Sharon told me, she wanted me to be her Company's representatives on the very important event. So I said yes right away! It was really amazing if your Big Boss trusted you so much even if she have known you for only a short span of time. I am working for her for three (3) months long and it really flatters me to know that she trusted so much. I was so thankful that God have given me a boss who are very supportive, very understanding, very patient, and very democratic. She always goes to decision where everyone would benefit. More often than not, she would think of how she would make up with her employees in  times we don't reach our quota. No wonder her hard work for the Company was witnessed by the Consumer's League Group of Members.

So anyway, as for me. I was ecstatic to come on the said event that I mistaken the date a week earlier haha! I was asking my boss permission to let me out at 3 pm because I still need to prepare for the evening. And she was confused and asked "why? what's up with tonight" and I answered "Ma'am for the Consumers Choice Award remember?" and she was like laughing at me so hard while saying "hello??! the awards night would take place on November 30 not November 23!" lol. So I was a bit embarrassed.

On the day of event, I still had to go to work since we were so busy with our clients. I couldn't just leave the work demand right away. But I was allowed to go home earlier so I can prepare for the Awards night that was held at Ateneo De Manila University. I went with Jp since Ms. Alice (Admin/Purchasing Manager) who supposedly should have come with me on the night couldn't make it. I was a bit nervous because we left home an hour late! Thanks to Jp who did not prepare his suit right before its time for us to go. Thankfully, he saw on the invitation that it was a government owned foundation that he assured me it will not start right away. He was just so confident because he is an event coordinator himself lol. And of course he was right because it started 8 o'clock pm contrary on the said time in the invitation. So Filipino haha! It was a great program with lots of intermission number from the different universities and places. It was such an amazing night to date :) And of course I was the one who received the award on the stage. I only wore a plain black dress and made my makeup simple and nude. My hair up to pony tailed. And Jp was a freaking stubborn he wore a very casual white polo, a jeans and a sneakers. But at least he could pulled it off very well. And I am just so inlove! :)

All in all. It was a fun filled night for us, who received the award to recognized our service that we offer to our beloved clients/consumers/and partners. This will surely motivate us to do our best in the coming years. And will never get tired of making our country a better place, by giving so much opportunity to citizens who needs job from every Spa Business we get to open. Thank you so much to all who support us. And on behalf of Ms. Sharon Guanzon and of the Spa Depot staff who are behind this success. Congratulations to us and thank you so much!!!

Me after I received the award and certification :) thanks
personal alalay!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...