3.20.2014

LIFE CHANGING PREGNANCY

Things that happens when you're pregnant:

These list that I've made is based on my personal daily encounter on pregnancy. And since I'm a first time expecting mommuh, I think it will help a lot of soon- to- be mother to find someone they can relate with :)so here, let's get started shall we??

First Month
1. I'm still feeling sexy, my tummy still flat and I just felt oh so normal
2. Came a week or two after my first OB visit to confirm my pregnancy, first symptoms of morning sickness took in. "very sensitive to smell of food and food. I only eat what I only crave for because that's how I find satisfaction over a day and to feel lesser morning sickness for a good 24 hours.
3. I feel a bit pain in my pelvic area (when I was not yet aware that I'm pregnant) and thought it's because I would have my monthly period already. And since I'm a massage spa addict, I took advantage of having a very hard whole body massage not knowing it might be risky! huhu
4. I got a slight, faint 2 distinct lines on pregnancy test. I have tried two PT's so as to make sure I'm not having a mistake. And up to now, seeing that two distinct lines... "priceless".


2nd Month
1. Upset stomach almost everyday.
2. GERD.
3. Mild headache that if left untreated, worsened to the point I wish to die. (i was exaggerating with the die part of course. that was just a feeling hehe)
4. Always mad at JP the hubby.
5. Super hot and short tempered.
6. Urge to puke almost every minute of everyday (the most frustrating phase of my preggy symptoms so far).

Going Third Month
1. Not so picky on food anymore, but I'm beginning to be a voracious eater. I could finish 2 plates of rice and overflowing ulam!
2.  Urge to puke almost every minute of everyday (the most frustrating phase of my preggy symptoms so far)
3. Very emotional. I easily cry with almost everything. From crying over Disney movies, not getting enough sleep, getting up so early, work, when my cravings for food was not met, to crying over a mosquito bite! Really EMO-TIO-NAL it is...
4. Small bump begins to show up :)
5. Sleep woes.
6. Muscle pain.
7. Moderate headache.

So far, those mentioned above were my personal symptoms  I had encounter. These really makes me frustrated, but I'm still glad that I could still work full time for 5 days and could  manage my frustration over morning sickness. I can't put into words what I really feel towards my pregnancy. It just gives me so much reason to teach myself on how to become a grown person.

There are few unusual things that I was not doing during my pre-pregnancy life. I never thought I would have love for cooking. I never thought I would take this one seriously haha. I had been so lazy to give it a try before because I thought, it was not my forte. It's something that I don't have to do because I was schooling, and now because I am working. My mind set becomes like this.. I study, I work, I pursue career, I provide..and kitchen is where I am not the queen! But now that mind set is slowly changing. I think, it takes getting pregnant to realized such things, that marriage is embracing all the possible and also the impossible things in our lives. Things that are important so that you will become a better person before your baby is born. Self-control as well is one of the thing I want to master. Loosen up a bit to give way on my husband's lead role of our family (i'm a bit superior when it comes to making a decision for us and its something I want to improve myself so as not to corrupt that opportunity for my husband). Anger management so that we can avoid unnecessary marital woes/fight and arguments in front of our child. Giving importance to privacy, so our child will know how to respect personal concerns and issues of the family. Openness, so that our child will have healthy support system and full security coming from his/her parents. Be adventurous, to teach our child that there is so much out there in store for him/her through out his/her journey. Humility, so that he/she will know when and where to stand with his/her own principles in life, to understand others rather than trying to be understood by others, and for him/her to learn how to admit mistakes when he/she have to. Positive-ness. so that he/she will have a positive outlook towards life and self pity will not be entertained. More love, so that with everything that he/she must do, love will always lead him/her to a Godly direction. And the most important of all, God centered- so that he/she will not just fear God, but also he/she will have big faith and respect to our almighty.

I also realized, that becoming a parent would demand so much from God just to protect their child. And I know, this is only the beginning of new experiences. But for now, I will let each day unfold for us. I will savor each moment of gladness. I will let God form our lives :)

Happy Friday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...