3.13.2014

THANK YOU


Photo credits: www.quoteswave.com


Thank you 


For the gift of giving and receiving love
For the majestic beauty of nature
For the ability to make someone smile
For all the people who have shown me kindness
For the support and encouragement of friends and family
For they have lift my spirits and made me fly

Thank you

For the talents I have been given
For my health and home
For the delightful pleasure of a shared meal
For the glory of music and art
For the eyes and ears that receive it
For the gift that is Life
Gratitude is the antidote to self pity
Being Thankful is recognizing our blessings

Everyday I wake up, I'd make sure that before anything else, before kissing my beau good morning, I'd thank God for another day of blessing :) Have a blessed friday everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...