3.12.2014

A BETTER TOMORROW

I'm getting closer to 10 weeks and I can't wait to see my baby's new development! As per my reviews on websites and my book "what to expect when you're expecting", my baby had met complete development of vital organs :) how can't I be so excited having that thought right?? And I think somehow my pregnancy symptoms has subsided except for the urge to puke. Sleepiness is still there but it's more bearable now than before. My food consumption is starting to double up! And I think, as I'm looking on my old photos (way back 2010 to present) my chubby cheeks, my getting bigger waist, and my protruding belly makes me realize that, oohh! Life really could changed! :) Im far from that young lady who only cares for herself. Now I am always thinking of the others, like my parents, siblings, my husband, my baby on the way, and my close and immediate relatives. I always make sure that I find free time spending with them. Before, I've always allotted time for friends on weekends, although its not bad to catch up with your good ol' friends, I think its better that we know now our limitations, that all of us are getting older and soon we may not have the chance to ever see our loved ones in our family again.

When I got married, and especially when I got pregnant, I have come to realized a lot of things regarding my parents. That moment when you want to become the best mother for your child and what are the ways to make that happen. When my parents were calling at me to vent out worries about my siblings or any heart aches towards them, I could now empathized with them. When they got angry among anyone of us, I just love them more and could understand them better now. Maybe I am not molded perfectly as a grown individual, but something that I am sure of is, I've become a kind of person who does understand imperfection, who accept mistakes in the past, and accepting changes in her life and being happy with it.

You know when you're down on the right path. There's no physical proof to prove it. But that, innermost positivity and confidence at where you are now just makes you believe, you're doing good man, keep going and sure you'll find a way of hope for a better tomorrow :)

Happy Wednesday!

Off from work <3 p="">


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...