6.15.2013

TO MY FATHER'S DAY

This will be a simple tribute for my papa this fathers day. I was thinking then, what could be the great things to exemplify my father among other daddies out there. Maybe there are no words to make them exceptional, but deep in my heart and my soul, papa is the most exceptional one!


I wish i have all the words be spoken in my lips to tell you papa how much I love you. You've been so great by providing us what we need and what we want. You were able to worked hard to make sure we would have a good life and finished our studies and pursue our dream career. You were not often here in Philippines to spend more time with your family, and I believe it was too much of a sacrifice on your part. Thinking you wanted to stay for longer time whenever you would come home and had a vacation. How much you want to see and witness our maturity, how much you want to protect us from getting hurt.. you know physically and emotionally. We've been through a lot of misunderstandings and arguments as a father and a daughter. Sometimes, you were so hard and harsh to push me to become the person you once dreamed of me to be, and sometimes I felt you don't love me since you were very strict, and most of times you scold at me. But as I age, I realized how deeply you have loved me and my siblings. You chose to be alone for many years in the middle of deep, dark ocean to keep your promise of a good life for your family. You have tried your best to love us, be sweet and expressive of your love for us, at the same time, keeping you're stand as a disciplinarian father. I love you and I will always love you. Nobody can replace you as my father, because you are the only one. God  blesses me of a father like you because he knew from the very beginning, you were the one I would be needing into my life's' milestone.

Happy father's day papa. I missed you so much, and I know you were sad now that you are not here to hug and kiss us. I know you were longing of our love and care. I know you were longing for your family. I promise to take care of you now that you are getting old. And please forgive for the moments I had not been a good daughter to you. I know there will come a time that we will make it up as father and daughter. I am excited to see you again this year. Just a few more months and you will be here already. 

If I have prayers and wish for you this father's day? It's this; I want our almighty God to always look out for you. I want him to fill your heart and mind of peace. I want to also pray to him that you will have more courage and hope. That he will protect you from anything that's hurting you now. I keep on praying that you would soon find the peace and love of God for you. That above all, he's the most important part of your life. I am glad to see you having a good times even once in your dreadful, working life. I am who I am now because of you. And I am thankful for that. I love you so much papa :)

my papa as frustrated photoeditor (something i inherited hehe)


my papa as frustrated driver (haha he would defend himself knowing only the big ship  is he could drive lol)



my papa who loves motorcycling :) i love it too!




my papa as a traveler! oh look! it's the Eiffel tower in Paris homygas!!! (how envious papa)



His four kiddos! A super old picture taken in province. We're all biggie now!



My papa and I :)

"I will always be your little Queenie"


Romans :31-32
“What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”

Luke 10: 22
‘All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.’










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...