2.28.2013

MYLOVES


CONGRATULATIONS to my ultimate better half, my bestfriend , my loves, my everything! Akalain mo yun? joke time pa tayo nun time na yon pero 22o na palang proposal.. I’m so glad that you finally got what you've been dreaming of. Time flies so fast and I can’t believe you’re now getting close to deal with a brand new life with him. It seems like yesterday I saw how terrible you are from heartbreak and I also bear in mind that before we have just been planning about our dreams in the near future which was to travel anywhere around and now you’re getting married na! hayyy I’m seriously having mixed emotions right now wooooh *Tears* but I want you to know that I am extremely happy for you you deserve everything you have right now and i will always be here for you through thick and thin i love you!!!


My best of friends is the sweetest. I got so moved by this sentiments she posted on facebook. She's my one and only love and acting boyfriend those times I was so lost and was single and not ready to mingle. And since I opened my heart again with a man and welcomed him so deeply we are now close to getting married, she's very supportive and giving full board help from all the preparations I am making. She's more useful when it comes to canvassing than my fiance! I'm getting more ecstatic now. And I'm sure even if I get married, my one and only "myloves" will forever be part of my life. My fiance knows that :) he's even calling Lauren myloves like really???!! honey she's only mine haha!!ok ok I'm gushing now lol.



And of course my original date on valentines day and the very first witness of Jp's proposal! Like what I said , how can't she be a big part of my life, if even my biggest revolving world she could witness!


And me the vanity!! That is all for today. Atleast my day didn't completely unfold wryly :) Lawdy is really good!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...