3.02.2013

ALL ABOUT GOWNS

I know it's too early for the gowns, but we all know that in every wedding, bride's gown were the most awaited by most visitors. And is known as a make or break of ones wedding. Although I am just seeking for a simple gown. I still want to embed it with elegance! And like many delicate woman out there, I've been dreaming of my wedding gown since...uhm..childhood!haha what a confession. So here are some of my browsed ideas powered by google :)

I'm seeking for a long flowy gowns:


I love how it cupped the shoulder. Im considering a style like this but I
i preferred exposing mine because i find my shoulder slim and sexy wew hehe!

I find this back sweet and preppy


WOW! this got to be it! :D










This got to be it again yay!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...