3.11.2013

EAT YOU NOT??

copied from google
Eat yow BF not??? Well this might change your hungry hearts!


According to WebMD, "Many studies, in both adults and children, have shown that breakfast eaters tend to weigh less than breakfast skippers. Why? One theory suggests that eating a healthy breakfast can reduce hunger throughout the day, and help people make better food choices at other meals. While it might seem you could save calories by skipping breakfast, this is not an effective strategy. Typically, hunger gets the best of breakfast-skippers, and they eat more at lunch and throughout the day."


I'm glad I am a breakfast eater! My body figure explains! And since I'm managing our household, I always make it a point to have breakfast with JP. Except for the times when he has a 5AM call time for work---I just text him to remind him to have breakfast on the road! Hahahaha!!! Having a decent breakfast everyday will not only give you the nutrients you need to get through the day, it'll help you with weight management, put you in a good mood, and it's also a good time to bond with your loved ones too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...