5.30.2014

YEAH-MOM AT WORK

And.. yup! you heard it right, I am still working, and I am so embracing becoming a working mom. I think there's nothing selfish in it if you still want to pursue a career at the same time,managing your relationship with your husband and specially with your child, as long as you give ample time for them. I don't think moms who choose to pursue a career deserve a misjudgment of the community.

We have our unique goal for the family. And mine, is to make sure we all have the freedom to do as we wish as long as its for the betterment of each of us as an individual. I also want to practice early on how to be proactive not only for my family, but also for the society. That way,  I can impart these traits to my child so that she will learn how to influence people in positive ways. I want to influence my child to become industrious, so that she can influence her future generation to become one. I want to surround my life today of meaningful deeds so that, it will be her trail of learning while growing up. I want her to see that there is so much in the world. I will open her to lots of opportunity so that she will have perception of what real life is even at her very young age. That said, I want her to grasp good manners, humility..and having us as parent to show that, needs to become the best role model for her.

I am a mom at work because I want to have deep understanding of hardships. Because I want to make my parents proud. I want to make my daughter proud. And I want my husband to see me as her greatest confidant through out our family's journey. Because I want to support my family and the family of my own. I once dreamed of becoming the breadwinner of our family..and every now and then, I'm still praying for that dream to come true.

Baby, in time you can already read this... I want you to know that I will do everything to take care of you. I will be a hands on mom in-spite me working. We will have our special, and unforgettable moments together with your daddy. But please understand that our pursuing a career is part of us desiring deep within our hearts, that we want to give only the best for you. I will be forever grateful to have you appreciate the decisions we've made from the moment we have learned about your life beginning in my womb. Mommy and daddy loves you so much, and we are not going to ask you to become like us..instead...we pray that you will become the better version of ourselves :)

Cheers to all working mommies!

awesome colleagues  #officemates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...