7.03.2014

LIFE IS CHANGING

hey yeah guys..it's been how long from the last time i had updated this blog? Well actually, there was a lot to share in my matters of life, but I just couldn't bring myself into it! I am very lazy to blog since I am addicted in manually writing on my personal diary and journal because there, I can freely doodle down everything, even the most private part of my beings that I find it more comforting and relaxing than blogging up! I am sorry for this selfishness though, I know I still have my part of making my readers happy with my updates. Maybe I am starting to experience that so called "taking in" phase of pregnancy, though as of my nurse's knowledge could happen right post delivery hehe! Taking in is when you think more about yourself. I've been in this phase for quite sometime now, and I am happy I am able to reflect on how my life is evolving from youngsters, to becoming a career woman, to becoming a wife, and know becoming a mother. There's so much to consider now. I have to think of three persons now, and that is composed of my husband, my baby, and myself. I need to know each individuals need, but foremost, I have to achieve everything that I need in order to give my 100% care and love that my husband and baby would need from me.

I am on my 6 and a half months  now, which means, I am 2 and half months away from my delivery! I am quite ambivalent! I'm feeling giddy, excited, happy, nervous, scared all at the same time hehe. Scared only because, its my first time to give birth on a baby and I can't imagine how my baby would make her way down in my very narrow womanhood (really, you know what i meant right?haha). I've been reading, and listing down every information I could get and thought useful when the moment of truth comes, so I will be ready with everything. I want to make sure that I would be dashing in the hospital just right when my baby is fully ready to come out, so that my O.B won't have reasons or excuses of long time laboring that will lead to a decision of C-section. And I think since everything on me is physically normal, and I am not a high risk pregnant, I still have my privilege to choose how I want my baby to be delivered right? So I'm choosing the natural way :). I really want to experience this phenomenon of pregnancy, and I know that having my baby delivered through normal spontaneous delivery will complete that magical experience especially of first time moms like me. I don't want to corrupt the most exciting experience a woman could have, just because we are scared or wants the convenience of getting through it easily. That is so not me. I guess we have our personal view on this one, but I found myself braving this once in a lifetime moment (or maybe twice or more for some :) ) in a woman's life :). I need to start it with great perseverance, big faith, bravery and right perspective to cultivate strong personality that I will need in raising my child :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...