11.15.2012

ZIVA'S CHRISTENING AND 1ST

the cutest, smart. bubbly Ziva!
Sooooooooooooo this is it yakisobang pansit! haha! As a promised, I would start bragging my happening irregardless of when and where it happened. My boss just got out of the office and this is my only chance to type my personal blog here at my little spacious area :D I have to make it quick and short since I need to go home early for my mom's request that we (along with jp)  accompany her at bus terminal in cubao. she needs somebody to bring her heavy baggage and she thought no one else but me!!! #AMAGAWD what a beautiful P.A mother!lol So that. That's my quick story for today, there was no extraordinary about my so predictable day at work. Keeping our cool while we're waiting for the training schedules to come in.

the most adorable family of sir owen :)
So today, I drop by to share this momentous day that happens to my man's closest of friends, Sir Owen. He, along with their co-dept. invited us to witnessed their daughter's first birthday and christening. Congratulations Ziva! I know the blessings for these family will over flow because they offered their child to our almighty. And I was pleased that they invited me, and for the warmth welcome they have showed me. They were so easy and so fun to be with. I kept on laughing whenever they would cracked up a joke. Well, they always come up with a joke in spite of what the mood was. That may be a reason that  keeps them all look younger. I wish I have more moments together with jp's officemates. They're really that fun :)

and of course the love birds hihi!
the FPLA family of JP :)

That is all for today! See you on my next blog post :D I need to pack up now and head home right quick! Then will be heading to cubao then next to megamall. I also need to bring back my bought tomato shoes for size replacement. Ciao madla!


“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...