11.15.2012

STUFFS TO POST

Hi fellow readers! It's been quite a while since I blog something about my life's event. I terrible felt guilty for not having ample of time to all the things  I usually does. Reason behind it?? too demanding work! I enjoyed to bits what I am doing now at my current job but it eats out all my time that i can not say yes to anything outside it. That made (i guess) some of friends to turned their back and get a little mad at me. Well in this case i absolutely feel sorry but what can I do?? I can't least prioritize whats making me a living now. Especially that i'm getting my fix into a lot of things that I find more important. Such things are, my family, my independence, my career, my future stand financially speaking, and my growing desire to settle for good with you know ahiiiie(kinikilig!) with my super supportive man :D And sorting all these matured plans for the future, I came setting my mind to least prioritize others that would just spend out non sense expenses from my hard earned penny. I promised that I will keep up with my friends and other stuff if time permits me.

Okay enough with my babbling of priorities and maturing lol! You might think I have become too meticulous now haha, but I'm not ;). I blog again since I want to inform you that from this day forward... . I will be posting a lot of my back logs (crossed fingers to that though hihi) so to make up with one of my most favorite hobby and that is THIS!!Blogging! As I said, its been quite a while now since the the last, but I am certain that I will try my best to some how keep up with my usual hobbies, especially those that are useful and healthy for me.

'Hows my life now??' If you may ask. I'm in total contentment of my life. I have spend my time apart from work mostly with family and myself alone. And if time permits with my super loving man :) He makes my life uncomplicated. He completely secured me emotionally speaking. He never ceases to make me feel kilig, guarded, protected, and he always find time to talk and have a heart to heart conversation with me everyday and every night. We've been together for almost 6 months now and we still do the daily devotion together. I have lots of good words with my relationship now but would take us days if I will brag it here all haha! So let me cut our story off here. One thing that I managed to also keep up was, to continue my love for reading :) I always read. I love to read especially if its about love, friendship, relationship, family and anything that goes about love. That's me :) If you would ask me whats new about me now.. I have a few words to that, because honestly.. I can't even pinpoint the changes myself lol. But maybe, just maybe, I am much happier now. My heart is in its happy place. Sometimes I get sad but not anymore afraid nor too depressed that causes me to lose my appetite . I earned a few of fats on my cheeks and belly as well yay for that! JP never fails to full me with yummy foodies! My skin became a bit tanned since I've been doing an outdoor activities related to my work. In this case I don't know if I should be happy or feel achy since I'd been having a faired skin for the longest time. But I think I look healthier and glowing with my current skin color now so yeah why not right?? And that's it. I just made a little kwento (story) about myself before starting to drown you with my latest blogs and photos hehe. I'm still at work and my boss is here so maybe I will need you guys to bear with my quick and cut offs blog hihi!

the present me :)
have a great day everyone!

We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose - (Romans 8:28).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...