11.21.2012

SKIN CARE HAUL

My Skin Care Haul for the week!

Hi guys! Good afternoon :) Again, I'm doing this little sneaking here at my office area hehe. Really don't have a time at night since all I want to do at that moment was to read, rest then sleep. I feel like a crap today, and I presumed it has something to do with my period. My face and eyes seemed so heavy like I have a baggage carrying on it. It's so puffy and my stomach felt so full with air. My body really is on its poorest state now. So I think, I have to make it up with a healthy life style. Mostly, when I have my period, I would eat more of fruits and veggies (Watery foods) so to make sure my skin would still look supple and my body wold feel so light. But now that I suddenly had a changed of life style, even my food habit (since I started working) and that I am staying in an apartment, My food choices became less and less healthy. This is because, I preferred buying instant and ready to eat food instead of buying groceries and do some cooking that I find so tiring and time consuming. So here, I'm suffering the consequences of my chosen path lol. I always feel drained, and I get tired easily. I'm becoming moody every single day. My skin seems to lost its natural glow. And it made me feel ugly inside and out. And it kind of reflecting on my attitude towards JP, who most of time, the one encountering my shortcomings. I'm just so glad that he is so patient and understanding of my moody condition hehe!

And so after analyzing deeply the reason behind this physical and psychological ugliness that I'm suffering (lol). I decided to make a little step by step restoration of what I think I had lost for a months of irresponsible   laziness to becoming healthy.

Just this week, I decided to meet up with Jp at SM mall since I needed to buy him a shaving blade for his face. And I also wanted to make a short time window shopping, so I can start making a list of my god sons/daughters gift. Then, I stumbled across watsons store since it was the first that you would see right after you enter SM taytay coming from tikling. If you may ask, watsons is one of my most favorite spot to come in every time I am at the mall area. Second to the book store. Maybe some of you would be surprised to realized that clothes and dresses really comes on my last list of girly staples. I only have 3 spots I always wanted to stand by: Book Store. Watsons. Cosmetics Store. Clothes is on the least of my list to be precised :) So anyway, going back to my real agenda here... I decided to look around watsons, and my feet brought me to the skin care area. I looked for my usual soap Dove White Bar instead of getting again one of whitening bar that only made my skin rough and dry. I did not even get any whiter! Next, I looked for good and deep hydrating lotion, and I stumbled across buying the Nivea Intensive Moisture Milk Lotion. And for the first time, I bought a Face and Body waxing from Epilin, for my armpit. Since its less hassle to use, and it  whitens the underarm area from continuous usage because it has the capacity to remove the dead skin cells on it. I am still thinking if I should try this on my legs, it will be very time consuming for me, especially that I only have 1 day off. I also bought a new pressed powder from Shawill (i got the darkest shade since they're only available with light ones) and I chose shawill brand first because, it is affordable, I also tried it on my arm's skin and it feels so smooth and light compared to my usual maybelline clear smooth pressed powder.

So that's it! I only purchased a little for my skin care because of budget constraint. I still have lots to buy next time and I dont want to spend all my money for my non- sense beauty dilemmas haha! Moreover, it is better to start beautifying oneself from deep within, by eating healthier and freshly cooked foods and ones attitude towards life. Keeping your self happy is the best key to young, youthful glow. But sometimes cosmetology can make it faster right?? AMININ!!! God Bless us all!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...