8.17.2012

GOD TOUCHES LIFE


when a father, loved his son so much. i couldn't help but cry while watching this.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16). 

this video was sent by my cousin on my website and advised me to watch it.

"Don't Worry":

25 `So, I tell you this. Do not be troubled about what you will eat or drink to keep alive. Do not be troubled about what you will wear on your body. Life itself is worth more than food, and the body is worth more than clothes. 
26 `Look at the birds that fly in the air. They do not plant or cut or keep any food. Yet your Father in heaven feeds them. Are yo
u not worth more than birds?
27 Can any one of you live any longer by troubling yourself about these things?
28 And why are you troubled about clothes? See how the flowers grow in the fields. They do not work or make cloth.
29 I tell you, King Solomon was a great man. But he was not dressed as fine as one of these flowers.
30 God dresses the grass in the fields so it looks nice. It is in the field one day and the next day it is put on the fire. If God dresses the grass like that, he cares much more that you have clothes to wear. You do not believe in God very much!
31 `So then, do not keep asking, 'What shall we eat?' 'What shall we drink?' and 'What shall we wear?'
32 It is the people who do not believe in God who work for all these things. Your Father in heaven knows that you need them all.
33 `Work first for God's kingdom and what he calls good. Then you will have all these things also (Matthew 6 : 25-33 - WE)



and this one was posted by my uncle.

 i love how my bloodlines devote themselves into God's word of wisdom daily. and how it affects their view in life and in people they encounter everyday. i always pray the i would also find my Lord in my daily life. i know i believe in him. but i only know a few of what he can do in my life completely. so i ask you guys to help me and witness as i make my journey into finding God's love in my life :)



have a beautiful day ahead everyone! May God bless us all!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...