9.09.2012

IMPERATIVE. NEW CAREER :)

Good morning everyone!!! I am up so early yeah?haha I promised I will be blogging about my new work right after I broadcast that I was being aired on tv from the 2nd of my work! would you so kind to imagine it? only my second day and I was haluvah being carried by my boss to be a part of that tv guesting! well i should drop off this topic since i will be blogging about it in a separate day. for now i just want to focus on personal to professional story of how I got this job. But bear with me that i need to fast track it since i will prepare for work later ;). So first off, it was my boyfriend JP who really made it all possible by sending my CV to Athena Goddess Spa Depot since he saw that i t would suit my employment backround. they were needing a product consultant wherein we cater recommendation of the best, newest and cost friendly (i might say) products that could help maximize the company's (specifically the Salon and Spa) profitability. So yeah there i said what i've been expecting to do. I wont be in details for now about all the loaded stuff i will be doing, its really exhausting because i am still trying to pin down all my tasks, and its quite disorganized. maybe because it was really overwhelming, exciting and at the same time pressured, since we will be launching a product that was very first to come out here in the Philippines and we are the very first and SOLE DISTRIBUTOR of it. I am talking about the Nail Lacquers i had been divulging on fb and twitter haha.

I can't seriously blog a long post so that i can give you a definite information about it, but i will be leaving you with some pictures and be curiously mesmerized by it, while waiting for my next blog. I am about to make my separate blogsite for this, but in the mean time, i will spoil you here on my personal blog :) since it's still under construction. we do have a website already for our newest nail brand but, it's not segmented with only one product. and my job is to focus more on this newest nail lacquers in the house! see who wouldn't be pressured if you need to market something so stranger and new for filipina beauties right? but i do believe i can do this, it's one of my passion and i am fond of doing it since before. the best will naturally come out of me because i know this is something i am good at. and I am so grateful to our Lord God that he answered my prayer. before, its only my wishful thinking to be part of an industry wherein i can flaunt my talent on styling women to be timelessly beautiful and worthy :)

So for now heres the sneak peek of the newest style you will be expecting to see on the salons sooner yay:






The IMPERATIVE luxury nail fashion. the newest stylish brand you will all embrace. fierce and stunning at its finest. be the first to be in nail fashion trends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...