4.23.2012

SEARED TENDERLOIN WITH MANGO SAUCE

Hi guys! Just woke up from my very dull nap. My body got to feel a drastic change since yesterday when i had my first day of period ;( I know its gross but i really don't feel well that i easily get pissed off people who tries to approach me. But other than that. My body also feels so weak, and my muscles were aching. Uhm, i think feeling of discomfort is an appropriate term. I actually planned to blog about a food my sister have tried. Getting the idea from Ms. Sharon Cuneta's Chronicles. But i feel like getting sick i could puke anywhere, anytime! But of course, as a promised to myself and to anybody who might be reading my blog (that i am not sure enough though lol) that i will blog and post things now on a regular basis. So here it is guys, i will let you hang on from my usual blog about life. Let's now proceed to FOODS yay! Are you also excited. So here it is:

My sister and I were really close since we were kids. But there was a point in time when i hated being with her! We used to be thought that we're twins especially when we were very young that i found very annoying when we were on our teen years. I tend to noticed when she's wearing same color or same clothes i was using for the day (which something we couldn't avoid because our parents we're fond of buying us same stuff) lol. We got to fight a lot way back because we, especially me wanted to be different from my sister. But now, to make the long story short, we are not like that anymore. we are now fond of each other. i dont get pissed if she's using same color or same clothes or bags or anything! I find it very flattering now when people think of us as twin sisters and that we are both pretty hihi!

And now, we have this new bonding. Which i just found out very relaxing and laid back when you give it a try. It's COOKING!!! I so love this new hobby that my sister princess have done so many times, as in everyday. She's the cook at our home actually. So give all the praise to my sister please! But then with this one? i tried to assist her since i was the one who suggested her to try on cooking something different. And Voila! I was surprised to know that the recipe she get from was in a magazine of Sharon Cuneta which i find very fulfilling on her part because my sister doesn't have any love for reading. But i guess people really do have change!

And so to proceed with the recipe that i am about to revealed. Which i guess you were waiting for since the very beginning of this post..Then i won't keep it long. I just want to share with you guys why our new found recipe was very successful and sweet. And its because of the bond and joyfulness we had when were doing this :)

The Recipe
First off, the main dish:
Seared Tenderloin
- here you can use beef, chicken or pork. or the mix of the three (3)

1/4 kilo beef tenderloin or sirloin, cubed salt,
pepper and liquid seasoning to taste
1 tablespoon garlic, minced







For Mango Sauce:
4 tablespoon olive oil
1 large or 2 medium-size ripe mangoes sliced,
Juice of one (1) lemon










- Season meat with salt, pepper and  liquid seasoning. Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Toast garlic in olive oil over low heat. When golden brown, strain garlic and set aside. Reserve tablespoon of oil. Return remaining oil to the pan, turn up the heat on high and sear meat a few pieces at a time. Do this quickly to keep the meat from becoming tough. Transfer to a serving plate.

- To make the mango sauce, puree mangoes with lemon juice in a blender. Heat reserved oil in a small saucepan.
- Pour in mango puree and let simmer for one (1) minute Season with just a hint of salt and pepper. Serve with seared tenderloin garnished with a sprinkling of toasted garlic.

And done! you have your Seared Tenderloin with Mango Sauce :D Make your dull and boring lunch meal with the family a colorful and exciting one by suggesting new recipes to taste! Lifes a gift darling. Just like food, savor every bits of it! Leaving you with filled of love.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...