4.10.2012

AGUA BENDITA

yeah thats our peg! my loves and i unplanned wearing a  blue top when we dated last march. i've got lots of stories to share. events to brag about, unfortunately i cant for now :( im actually at computer shop now, uploading the photos on my facebook. i cant stay here for long because its so hot in here and i got too many mosquito bite! i might have dengue in the end urhg! so heres the glimpse of our summer date at eastwood, wherein we ate at TGI FRIDAYS and then we watched movie Mirror Mirror/ the movie was great enough for me! it was fun and very wholesome. we were also lucky to see kim and mark of PBB Unlimited!yay for that! This event was happy and a terrible one since my loves was a bit mad at me for being late on our date. my greatest apology my loves! hihih
im wearing blue tops from hip culture. blue shorts from f21

kim and mark of pbb :)

with myloves at eastwood.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...