4.19.2012

CONFESSIONS @ 22

hi guys! my apologies for a very late blogs and for keeping you hanging on my whereabouts. sure now is my time to shine! my laptop's now kicking alive again yey! you dont know how happy i am since i was terribly crying for not having it fix right away..i've been stoically using my phone and couldn't even make fun of my new shots and blog and blog anytime i want. of course. i would have to admit that i do edit the photos especially when i blog stuff and stories. it's because it makes the pictures more vivid, exciting, real and lovely. and also because i'm a frustrated photographer haha! im just so ecstatic to have my own SLR which i was totally singing on my dad since the day he arrived. i could sense my victory already heeeeh! so btw. is my title confusing?? i'm telling you, its not.. not at all. i just had my 22nd birthday last april 16! and voila i'm freaking old 22!!!!! and now to give you some glimpse of the things you mignt not know about me..the goodness and the darkest and yuckest maybe..will then be revealed today. oh my gas should i feel scared??haha. especially now that haters is on the game..sure you'll use it against me guys. welps enjoy!

confessions of facts:
- i do sleep with my headphones on my ears from night til  morning when i wake up (uhm not really interesting lol)
- i do love adding songs on my playlist but keep on skipping them to find my favorite ones lol
- i do love dogs but im so darn tired and hate to have them bath.(actually i never have done that)
- i do love doing comics when i was a child. like for real! (but in tagalog version haha.i was dumbed at english before)
- i do love to eat garlic and onion. even the whole of it like, it's an apple!
- i do have four notebooks. my daily journals, my future plans, for quotable quotes and for my stuff to buy.
- i do have gazillions of lipstick! my most favorite is red. just like my favorite beauty icon Anne Curtis :) oh how i love her to the bones!
- i do pray to God at the end of my prayer that he make me prettier everytime i wake up lol. (the funny truth)
- i do love taking a nap. and i tend to sleep longer on the afternoon than at night! (the weird fact)
- i do take some jokes seriously. some and most of the times. since i dont get it right away. im that slow darlings hehhe
- i dont diet! my body when i was in highschool was a bit lumba lumba (overwight) but hey age does wonders i guess??im so thin now and i dont really get fat anymore. no matter how much i eat a day
- i do day dream a lot! that sometimes im so lazy to face the reality, because my illusions are better than it
- i do love taking pictures...of myself lol (vanity side)
- do love hanging out with my friends and makin up with them <3
- i do clean our house everyday when i dont have a work.
- i do ironed all of our clothes. like for real all!
- i hate corny people. like people who tried to cracked a joke that isn't funny anymore. idk i find some people really ANNOYING. i have one actually and she blocked me.hehe i think i made i mean post and she kind of reacted with that. guilty bitter freak girl. bless your heart!!and i sneeze hachoooooooh!
- i do get mean and rude sometimes when you secretly did something mean to me. i can read between the lines so easy that you haters could never find an escape of your wrong acts against and about me. and i do rude posts for you heeeh. like im secretly having a war. my food for thought for this??'if the shoe fits. then you're free to wear it :D (my sarcasm)
- i do get snobbish at times. especially to boys.
- i hate our neighbor at the back of our yard. they're disgustingly lazy!
- i do get pissed of jologs people (no offense but really) have you been born no taste?
- i do love dramas and emo electric moments when i do get sad and i can't blame anyone but the one in the mirror!
- i do love badminton playing
- i do love writing things about me, about life, life of the others, inspirational ones, sad ones. funny ones. and more
- i do love eating sweet then salty. the never ending craveness!
- i do love mocha cakes than chocolate cakes.
- i do love ice cream than cakes!
- i do love adobo. caldereta and the original spag sauce!my very pinoy taste (;
- i do love biking. how i miss my childhood days ;[
- i do love perfume although my derma told me it's not advisable for my allergy! (somethings are hard to resist)
- i do love make up than clothes (although i love the two. its just that cosmetics the # 1
- i do love watching pretty girls.
- i do fight a lot of times with my mom. i think that's what you called love and hate relationship?
- i do want to go to paris. to singapore. to new york. to atlanta. to japan. to italy and to korea.
- i do love money lol..who dont let me please slap you on the face!!! get me a drink!

and i do love to know if i forget on something??i know theres a lot more to confess but i find my mind really drifting off now. maybe you can give me some little time to brag confessions of me next time :) tell me if you're having fun or annoyed. if you are the latter...well my apologies. i'll be gunning you of more!! haha!

hayy i'm 22 years of age now. sometimes i'm thinking back then. if i made a lot of things that i could be proud of, or if i really know myself..little did i know. I never have seen God's given gifts of me. Until now. now that i am reborn as a young 22 year old lady and single. i have a lot to thank for with you my Lord for keeping me alive. for always being there for me. and for not turning your back even though i have made that too many times on you. you are the best relationship i have right now! thank you also for giving me lovely family.. although we dont agree on each other most of times. you always makes a way for us to make everything up now. and i can confidently say that we are getting closer each and everyday. i'm loving more my life now and too ecstatic to find more about what this world has to offer. im now taking off the old queenie who used to depend her happiness on a guy. but now i'm just so proud of me that i can confidently say, that my last long year loved man is already....out of my system :) although of course sometimes i get curious about him...nonetheless, the best ever gift God has given me is when he awaken me from that dillusion my love had brought me. now i'm totally in the moves to find a new fresh one. uhm no. im going to wait for that one to come a long and find me haha! so now i might be blogging more in the coming days. actually i still have one pending blog tonight..i'l just eat and drink a milk to regain my mind's strenght okay??ciao my darlings :) smooches*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...