3.24.2012

SIMPLE GLADNESS

I was asked by my mother to pay for our bills. Surprisingly she didn't forget me saying i would be getting a bit big amount of money to my current work now lol. Thats a lesson learned here dude, you shouldn't be saying how much money you make to your mother or you want to be broke every paycheck you get haha. But i dont feel any regrets giving it away, i dont know. It feels different now compared on my last job that i would selfishly spend all the cents that i've got only for myself. But really now, all that i did to my money, even i know that it might be the last paycheck i will get from my job since im going to resign already, i  still gave it to them, bought them something that would make them happy. A smile on their faces were nothing to compare off as a reward. I now realized how such small things and acts of others towards you could bring joy to your life and that you wouldn't be asking for more. I am glad to say that i am purely happy now with my life. With the simple things that i discover everyday, to the biggest things. And so today was something different we went on paying for electric and internet bills, we also had a bunch of groceries. Even this very simple deeds that i make for the day was very fulfilling, very satisfying and it gives me peace of mind. I could easily take away my stresses in my system. And i never get upset nor disappointed, neither get sad/depressed easily. I also now realized this very thing.  That 'there is no amount of money can buy you happiness in life'. Nothing. Even material things, it can just satisfy you temporarily but not for a long period of time. As with someone like me bragging words like this were very not me, since i really enjoyed hopping for new dresses, accessories and etc. but now. Just a book and i'm all good. Maybe it has to do with me growing up. Me being in a circumstances where all that i was asking is to take all the pain away in my heart. And God is so at work of my life that he keeps on guarding my baby steps into recovery. I'm glad that i could use this pain to be a better person rather than the other way around. Life is being so good to me :) and i love it. I'm inlove with it. And i am married with my life! I hope you are too my friend. Be grateful we are still living and can do so much more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...