3.18.2012

B AND BM

 BoyMeetsGirl Book. Leopard BookMark. Find @ Nat'l Bookstore.
My Book and Bookmark to be precise hehe! My newly bought book after receiving my first paycheck for 2 months. Yeah! you read it right, i got the salary for two months which is really to be honest, a bit big amount. Unfortunately, i needed to lend money from my mom and friends since i didn't have enough when i started working again. Really i didn't save any cent from my previous job and it is something i ain't proud of. So anyways! This Boy Meets Girls book was something i have been craving for during the past two months. As in for real, i was surprised that i ain't craving now for new trendy dresses and bags, shoes etc. I only wanted to collect books and....Bookmark. so if you would see, i bought a new one :D It's a leopard print small bookmark that you just have to insert at the upper corner of the page you want to look back after reading. So cute isn't?? I am planning to buy more actually, there's a floral printed bookmark same design, and its so femmie! i love it so i must have it!!!!
    see my hairclip. same leopard.

Me now while taking those photos (:

and oh yeah,my new cover up stick by elf. i tend to have pimple marks and i found it very disturbing. Since i tend to have this and its very unavoidable, i can't leave the house without wearing cover up and a good foundation to conceal the imperfections. its a good try for those who has same dilemma as mine. I usually use cover up stick in beige and foundation in ivory or beige. Make sure you will try it on before purchasing since it should blend in well with your skin color or you want to look like a cake with bunch of thick icing!!!so not sexy!
AllCoverUpStick by Elf. Find @ Watsons.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...