3.18.2012

CHAPERONED A DATE!

What would you feel if you were asked to chaperoned a date huh?? Of course very insulting haha! Well as long as my girl friend and her date would treat me right, as in treat me with good food and stuff, we will have no problem. I will be there for both of you no matter what. Chos!! To be honest, it wasn't a planned date, its just that some of their friends who promised to tagged a long to play badminton with us didn't show up. So i didn't have a chance to back out since i was already with the two soon to be lovers, and they also doesn't want (i guess) me to leave them alone. But at the end of the day, i still had fun a long with the two birds and we kept on laughing!! and hey good news! I'm improving with my playing skills, even my serving of shuttle is quite different yesterday, so please cheers with that! i feel so fulfilled haha! and also, good thing this guy which is my friend's suitor has a car. so there was no hassle even though we were too demanding to find a salon since we wanted to treat ourselves a footspa. if my boy is that patient, omg! that's a 100 plus points!
While on the road driving to Badminton Court. I was reading this magazine about Adventist religion. i'm still more proud of being a catholic. (oooopsss no offense to other religion guys)
sorry guys, this is the only food last night from isaw haus that i remembered taking a photo. i was exceedingly hungry that i didn't mind what's happening when our dinner were served. but this halo halo was so good!i love the dulce toppings that i asked for my friends share hehe. btw, our food for dinner were all seafoods and veggies. we ate voraciously after playing badminton. my sister's boyfriend told me it's a bad move because it will stress more my tummy. oh god!i'm a registered nurse, shouldn't i know a lot about it among others??
the who!??sorry i cant say a word. arianne will get mad at me haha!she wants it private,let's all respect that okay.
Blouse: RustyLopez Shorts:Jag. Flats:Marikina Shoe Bag:Kimbels HaitDress: F21

Me outfit for the night after badminton. So fresh and young than you lol!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...