2.08.2011

SELF PORTRAIT =)

hey guys good morning! i woke up and ate my breakfast and after that..wooooh here i am,blogging haha! the truth is i am totally bored, i was thinking if my pending interview if it is going to happen, they weren't contacting me again..maybe that means NO? oh my =( and thats sad, meaning that isn't really for me, and i just i have to wait for the board result and then decide if i would get back to school again and take up whether care giver or BS Pharmacy..so whatcha think guys?what's better, or what will suits me the best?need to get an idea here!

so whats next?haha i dont know, can you also give me an idea what to blog here, i want something new to happen, but i guess i ain't that creative today..this blog is still boring i cant even think of how and what to do to make it different from my old blogs..i hate the idea of too girly, because I've grown up!LOL but i want it to look fresh!also want the idea of metallic blog..but how is that?haha hmm maybe i need to unwind first, need to get out of this jail home ( funny) travel, explore.. ..but wait how can i do that, i dont even have a money =(
okay! enough of this! let me share some pics when i get to hang out with my family..

well this picture was taken when i got home from that not sure interview haha!
with my chestnut nails
i hate my eye brows here, sorry i didn't groom it yet
here it was, i went out to buy my aunt her requested stuff..and the payment?? here samsung digicam =)
on the way home, but i dont look tired haha!

and thats it! i told yah..it was entitled SELF PORTRAIT right?haha its all me, the other photos is still on my cam, no time to upload it all for now..i got i little problem on it and i am yet to diagnose! okay ciao!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...